Profile for Emma k > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Travel Picnic Stainless Steel Spoon Fork Chopsticks w Plum Flower Printed Case
Travel Picnic Stainless Steel Spoon Fork Chopsticks w Plum Flower Printed Case

3.0 out of 5 stars not as useful as i thought, 25 Sept. 2013
bought this as I was always annoyed at work when I couldn't find a single usable knife or fork at lunch time. Its compact and I love the container however the spoon slightly larger than a tea spoon and the fork is just as small, they are also very flimsy. It would also be useful to have a straw in the set. The chops sticks are actually too heavy for my dainty little hands to use, its easier to carry some bamboo chopsticks around. Also there is no knife. I used it a few times but now prefer tojust buy disposable cuttlery

Clinique Defining Liner For Lips - #04 Cider - 1.1g/0.03oz
Clinique Defining Liner For Lips - #04 Cider - 1.1g/0.03oz

4.0 out of 5 stars i love this lip liner, 25 Sept. 2013
its really useful to have a small sharpner attached to the pencil lid, only prob is its a bit difficult to clean it out when bits get stuck in the sharpner. I recommend buying from ebay as its cheaper (7.99)

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original Dietary Supplement  30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original Dietary Supplement 30 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Boots, 18 July 2013
Even with Boots 3 for 2 offer it worked out cheaper buying online especially if you count the cost of travel as well. I went to 3 boots stores to find these but they were not in stock, only the capsules were available. There are not very many branded antenatal suppliments that are also suitable for vegetarian so was please to buy this online. The tablets are large but are not hard to swallow.

Gourmet Gadgetry 1 KG Luxury Belgian Milk Fondue & Fountain Chocolate Ethically Sourced Special Cocoa Blend by Barry Callebaut

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste, 18 July 2013
I bought this to go with a mini choc fountain for my sister's birthday. She knows her chocolate and said it was delicious with marshmallows and she melted it with double cream rather than oil as the left overs can be used like chocolate spread and kept in the fridge up to a week. It was best value pack I could find on at the time, 2 x 500g packs for 8.99GBP.

Inspirations Dark Red Corsage Peep Toe Satin Evening Shoe & Bag in Size 3
Inspirations Dark Red Corsage Peep Toe Satin Evening Shoe & Bag in Size 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the shoes and bag but quality not great, 18 July 2013
I loved the colour and design but there were glue marks on the shoe that I didn't realise until later but even so the shoes looked fab and I got loads of nice comments. Also they were comfy. The bag is flimsy and you won't get many uses out of it. The zip feels like it will come off easily. Good for matching to a particular outfit but not for more than ocassional use.

What to Expect When You're Expecting
What to Expect When You're Expecting
by Heidi E. Murkoff

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont like this book, 18 July 2013
I don't doubt that the info in this book is good, but like another reviewer said its cringe worthy. I hate the tone in which its written and I dont like the format, this information doesn't flow and I feel like its giving me a headache. There is a whole host of topics I want to read about but I just feel like sticking my fingers up at the author, sorry Heidi, maybe its my hormones, perhaps you wrote a patronising paragraph about that too.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars (Wii)
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars (Wii)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 2 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved this game, it was a lot of good fun and not too gruesome so I would say its ok for the older kids. I think this is probably the best fighting game on the wii that I have played so far. I loved the graphics and game play. It kind of reminded me of streetfighter. I did find it a tad bit easy tho and completed it on the first day. If they added more levels and more characters to unlock it would be fantastic.

Guilty Gear Core (Wii)
Guilty Gear Core (Wii)
Offered by FUN-N-MORE

1.0 out of 5 stars not great, 2 Sept. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Me and my sis love beat em ups but neither of us enjoy this one after several hours of playing. I wouldnt recommend it. I only bought it because there aren't very many of these kinds of games on wii and the reviews didnt seem too bad.

My complaints are the special moves were not very easy to do and it was hard to control the characters. The characters didnt really appeal to me and the graphics are a little disappointing. Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars is many times better, me and my family love playing it so if your thinking of buying this game, I suggest you try Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars instead as its easier and a lot more fun, the graphics and game play are better too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2012 9:47 PM GMT

Joseph Corvo's Zone Therapy: Youth, Beauty and Health in Ten Minutes a Day
Joseph Corvo's Zone Therapy: Youth, Beauty and Health in Ten Minutes a Day
by Joseph Corvo

5.0 out of 5 stars it really works, 31 Aug. 2012
I've had this book for a few years and I have to say the technique is fantastic. I don't do everything recommended in the book but I do follow the facial exercises and when I do it regularly my skin looks fantastic and every one compliments my glowing skin, unfortunately I'm sometimes too lazy to do it. I have very oily skin and I find if you do the recommend clense before the excercises you won't get spots and your skin gets clearer.

If you follow the exercises and a healthy diet guarantee your skin will look amazing and you won't need expensive.

Jason Natural Products Lavender Shampoo 473 ml
Jason Natural Products Lavender Shampoo 473 ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 16 July 2012
I love the shampoo ans lavender is my fav fragrance. The bottle can leak in transit from the lid, I nearly lost half a bottle in the post. When I opened it the envelope was dripping, however dont let this put you off buying the product as its really nice shampoo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3