Profile for J A T > Reviews

Remplace ECR2032 Lithium 3 V
Remplace ECR2032 Lithium 3 V
Offered by decolectrix2013

5.0 out of 5 stars at last!, 10 Nov. 2010
It took me ages to find the right batteries for the remote for my Hi-5 system. Found these and I'm thoroughly pleased with them. It's a great price for 10 batteries and it means that I'll have loads of spares!

Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars A much better replacement, 10 Nov. 2010
I bought this product to replace a very shoddy Samsung SBH650 Bluetooth Car Speakerphone. This one is miles better. The sound quality is really good and the screen is very handy to have. Some have complained about the volume control; however I have not found this to be a problem. A very good product and I'm very happy with it!

The Handmaid's Tale (Contemporary Classics)
The Handmaid's Tale (Contemporary Classics)
by Margaret Atwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 9 Nov. 2010
The Handmaids tale is a set book for my English course and usually we get good literature. However this one was a disappointment. I felt that is was really slow moving, and did not offer a exciting read, compared to 1984 which is of the same genre.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2010 12:52 PM GMT

Kanen In Ear Sound Isolating Stereo Earphones (Black)
Kanen In Ear Sound Isolating Stereo Earphones (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 9 Nov. 2010
I always go for the in-ear headphones as the others are painful for my ears.
They said amazing base and they weren't wrong, its really good quality sound that comes out and I'm really pleased. Only downside is that the replaceable ear-buds are in baby blue and pink, which I was very surprised to see and you can't see the L/R vey clearly!. They are also very stylish.

Samsung SBH650 Original Bluetooth Headset
Samsung SBH650 Original Bluetooth Headset

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed !!, 9 Nov. 2010
What a let down! It took ages for it to arrive and in the end the seller had to send another one.
I was told that the sound quality of this was amazing yet I was failed to be impressed. The connection was fine but you could hear a tinny sound which I find so annoying! :(