Profile for SS83 > Reviews

Content by SS83

SS83

Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle)
Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 May 2014
Just a snippet into the lives of another Montgomery brother...I thought it was good to just get a background on Issac and Stacy.

Fractured
Fractured
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars One of thos books you cant put down...., 5 May 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I was totally engrossed in this book as I desperatly wanted to know what was going to happen. Wonderful read, tears and laughter throughout.

Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)
Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 5 May 2014
Easy read and I love how you still get a snippet of what the couples in the previous books are doing.

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of the year so far!!!!, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I dont know how I can put into words how I felt about this book, I stayed up late one night to finish reading it and once I finished I cried for 20mins straight. Never before has a book made me so emotional. I laughed and cryed and related to the characters in a way I never expected. I would recommend this book to everyone and I will definitly read more of Jojo Moyes books.

Pear Shaped
Pear Shaped
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great easy read!!, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Pear Shaped (Kindle Edition)
This book is an easy read and you wont want to put it down as I was glued to find out what happened. You will fall in love with the main character Sophie Klein and feel every emotion that she goes through as most people know about getting their hearts broken. I was a little disappointed in the ending as I would of liked to of known more and it ended quite suddenly. There was one bit I read that I think I laughed for about 10 mins re-reading it over and over and killing myself laughing, I even read it out to my husband and he laughed too. I really hope there will be a sequel!!!!