Profile for CycleRacing > Reviews

Content by CycleRacing
Top Reviewer Ranking: 12

CycleRacing (England)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sylvanian Families Francesca The Fish Fryer and Sonny The Customer
Sylvanian Families Francesca The Fish Fryer and Sonny The Customer
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to the fish and chip van set, 24 April 2015
These are a great addition to the fish and chip van and complete the set. They are of the usual good quality that you expect of the the Sylvanian Families, and they are surprisingly detailed for such small toys. My daughter really likes playing with them and we set up all kinds of scenarios with them.

Pink Hibiscus Large Jar Candle - Yankee Candle
Pink Hibiscus Large Jar Candle - Yankee Candle
Offered by House Of Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, 24 April 2015
I absolutely adore this candle. It is one that we have bought two of. It has a really nice scent - It is slightly citrusy but also you get a definite smell of hibiscus running alongside. The scent is quite powerful, although not overpowering. It still smells nice when I came downstairs in the morning when it was used the previous night.

The candle lasts a really decent amount of time. The claim is 110 - 150 hours. I think on balance I give it it is close to 125 hours which is a long time!

Overall, really good quality in terms of the great scent and amount of time they last.

Recommended

Character World Peppa Pig Adorable Shaped Rug
Character World Peppa Pig Adorable Shaped Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa..., 24 April 2015
This rug went down very well with my Peppa Pig fan daughter and her sister (yes we then had to buy another).

It is of a really good size and is lovely and bright. It goes very well with a Peppa Pig themed bedroom. Any room with pink as a theme would probably be fine for this rug.

It has a rubber type non-slip backing which is helpful and means it moves around the room less!

Disney Princess Cosytime Toddler Bed
Disney Princess Cosytime Toddler Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toddler bed, 24 April 2015
We have this bed for our two year old daughter and she very much likes it.

Upon arrival, you need to put it all together and construct the bed. Between my husband and myself this wasn't too difficult although as with all flat-pack type furniture items did cause a mixture of hilarity and frustration! However it isn't difficult and the bed was up pretty quickly.

The base of this bed is a thick fabric - it isn't solid. The base slides onto the sides of the bed. This isn't a problem - but it is worth pointing out that it isn't a solid base. You also need to purchase a mattress to go with the bed.

The height of the bed is perfect for a toddler. It isn't so high that if they fall out they will hurt themself. My little girl did fall out a couple of time when she moved into this bed and it didn't hurt her at all.

At the head end of the bed there are rails designed to stop the child falling out. In our case they make no difference as my daughter will often sleep at the wrong end!

It is a lovely bright bed, and it is well-made enough for me to assume that it will last for a good time to come.

Happy Hopperz Pink Dog Bouncer
Happy Hopperz Pink Dog Bouncer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 24 April 2015
My children have both loved playing with this dog bouncer. They are both very energetic and both love dogs - so this seemed a brilliant idea!..

Upon arrival, it was easy to inflate and to get ready to use. It feels and looks quite substantial once it is blown up - no fear that it will pop. The ears are just the right size and shape to hold onto whilst bouncing around.

It bounces surprisingly well. My older daughter can cover vast amounts of space very quickly on this thing! It is an ideal toy for the garden (although ours invariably ends up in the sitting room).

We've been really pleased with this bouncer.

Jellycat Babbington 31cm Dog
Jellycat Babbington 31cm Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and cuddly, 24 April 2015
This review is from: Jellycat Babbington 31cm Dog (Toy)
This is one of only a couple of toys which my 2 1/2 year old takes everywhere with her. She was given it as a very tiny baby.

Upon arrival, the dog is very soft and cuddly. It is quite big for a baby though! It really is a lovely toy. My daughter has cuddled it so much and carried around so much that it is no longer very soft - the fur has gone rather matted and curly almost. But it still looks cute and she still adores it, so we're all happy....

Corolle Potty Set
Corolle Potty Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter likes it, 24 April 2015
This review is from: Corolle Potty Set (Toy)
My two year old really likes this little set. My daughter has just been successfully potty trained - and I think that this set has helped. She likes to sit her doll on the potty and 'feed' it milk whilst she is sitting on the potty herself. Certainly the idea that she can get her favourite toy doing what she is being asked to do seems to have helped.

The set has proved to be pretty durable so far - she hasn't managed to break it although she has played with it a lot!

Textured Vegetable Protein - Plain Mince (TVP) 1kg
Textured Vegetable Protein - Plain Mince (TVP) 1kg
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 24 April 2015
This is really useful in my family whereby some of us are vegetarian and some are vegan. It is really easy to use and we use it a lot for lasagne and spaghetti bolognese. It bulks out a lot once it has absorbed some liquid, so it is worth making sure that you don't accidentally add too much! I'd suggest adding a good lot of herbs etc to give it better flavour - quite often when we have used this the food tastes better the second day rather than the day we have made the dish - I think because it has absorbed more of the other flavours I have added.

Recommended.

Nivea Body In Shower Lotion Rich 400ml(dry skin)
Nivea Body In Shower Lotion Rich 400ml(dry skin)
Offered by Kiara World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 April 2015
I really like this shower lotion. I have a tendency towards dry skin and eczema. So I have to be pretty careful what I use on my skin - it is often a bit hit and miss!...

You don't need to use very much of this Nivea shower lotion at a time to produce a good result. It is easy to rub into your skin and easy to rinse off. It does make a noticeable difference in terms of smoothness of skin - and it also has that very traditional Nivea smell to it (which I love!). The biggest positive for me is that it doesn't flare my skin up at all.

I think that this is a really good product.

Fisher-Price My Potty Friend
Fisher-Price My Potty Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray! Daughter likes it and uses it!, 17 April 2015
My little girl has FINALLY (!!) started using a potty - I think she really fell in love with the idea of her potty singing to her when she has done a wee on it.

It really does look like a very miniature little toilet. There are sensors in the base of the potty itself which are in contact with sensors on the removable pot section. When the sensors in the removable section get wet it starts singing and congratulating your child. It is worth noting that after use, the pot needs thoroughly drying after washing out or else it will continue singing!

The flush doesn't make a particularly realistic sound, but it does make a sound and my two year old always likes to 'flush' it after use.

There is also a loo paper holder which can be pulled out from the other side from the flush.

Overall, this has worked well for us. Transition to the loo may be difficult in that my little girl likes her potty so much... But that is a whole new battle to come...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20