Profile for CycleRacing > Reviews

Content by CycleRacing
Top Reviewer Ranking: 11

CycleRacing (England)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tangle Teezer Hair Brush, Pink Fizz, 2.5 Ounce by Tangle Teezer
Tangle Teezer Hair Brush, Pink Fizz, 2.5 Ounce by Tangle Teezer
Offered by Virunga

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tears!, 25 May 2015
We have a few tangle teaser brushes in our house, as they are the only brushes that my three year old will allow us to use on her long hair. Unlike other brushes, this brush does not pull and hurt her, even when her hair has become knotted. We brush her hair with it after washing and morning and evening. It's made a huge difference in that brushing her hair is no longer a tearful battle. She has quite straight hair.

I however have very curly hair, and like every other brush I have ever tried, it doesn't work for me without making my hair rather frizzy, although I find it very useful with wet hair when just stepping out of the shower.

However, for my little girl it works brilliantly and they have been a really good purchase.

Tangle Teezer Elite Hairbrush
Tangle Teezer Elite Hairbrush
Offered by hagelshop

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tears!, 25 May 2015

Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink Body Care / Beauty Care / Bodycare / BeautyCare
Offered by Virunga

Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Midnight Black
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Midnight Black
Offered by BuyIn e-commerce

Peppa Pig Go Glow Light and Torch
Peppa Pig Go Glow Light and Torch

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it and uses it a lot, 25 May 2015
My four year old daughter has this night light / torch in her bedroom. She really likes it and always has it on at night. It is also useful in the night if she needs the bathroom.

To work well at night it needs sitting in its base and charging through the daytime.

It can be used for its 'glow' function whereby the picture of Peppa and George is gently lit up. Alternatively it can be used as a torch. Neither method produces a light which is that bright, but it is perfect for a young child.

I have noticed that with the extreme usage ours has had that the picture has started scratching off slightly - a bit annoying.

Recommended.

Lenor Fabric Conditioner Gold Orchid 52 Washes 1.82L (Pack of 6 - 10.92L)
Lenor Fabric Conditioner Gold Orchid 52 Washes 1.82L (Pack of 6 - 10.92L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice and is long lasting, 25 May 2015
This is one of two fabric conditioners that I use regularly. This has quite a perfumed smell but it is really really nice. You don't need to put that much into your wash (a lid full) and it lasts for ages. Certainly when I have washed bed linen from the spare bed it smells nice still a few weeks later.

This is my favourite fabric conditioner. My young children are fine with me using this on their clothes too without suffering any sensitivity to the product.

Recommended.

Cadbury Flake 99 (box of 144)
Cadbury Flake 99 (box of 144)
Offered by Sweet Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Flake, 25 May 2015
Flake is a treat I don't have very often, but when I've been doing a lot of exercise or just want a treat I buy them. They really aren't that healthy but they are good!

The chocolate is... Well.... Flakey!... It also tastes very good.

Brilliant for putting in ice creams too.... Either whole or flaked up :)

Recommended!

Cadbury Flake 4 Bars (Pack of 5, Total 20 Bars)
Cadbury Flake 4 Bars (Pack of 5, Total 20 Bars)
Offered by RangePlus Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Flake, 25 May 2015

The chocolate is... Well.... Flakey!... It also tastes very good.

Brilliant for putting in ice creams too.... Either whole or flaked up :)

Recommended!

Official Disney Frozen Elsa Anna Short Lilac/Pink 2-3 Years
Official Disney Frozen Elsa Anna Short Lilac/Pink 2-3 Years
Offered by World of Hosiery

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice PJ's, 25 May 2015
These pyjamas seem to be fairly good quality. They have been washed numerous times now and haven't faded or shrunk at all!

My little girl loves these pyjamas. She is only two, but her four year old sister is a huge fan of Frozen and it seems to have rubbed off on her a bit. She can often be found looking down at the picture when she is wearing them and asks for her "Frozie Jarmies".

The only thing that is worth mentioning is that the waist of the shorts comes up a bit big. They don't fall down, but she is very slim build and does seem to get a builders bum in these!....

Calvin Klein CKIN2U HER Eau De Toilette Spray 150ml
Calvin Klein CKIN2U HER Eau De Toilette Spray 150ml
Offered by Fragrancia

5.0 out of 5 stars Summery, 25 May 2015
I used this perfume on my honeymoon - so it holds very good memories for me.

It isn't insipid but at the same time is overbearing or anything like that. It is a summery perfume I think. It has a mix of both citrus fruit mixed in with a slight vanilla smell. It is a little bit difficult to describe - but it is certainly suitable for everyday wear.

The bottle it comes in is a little bit irritating as it isn't easy to see how much perfume is left in the bottle.

However, the scent is lovely and is one my husband has bought more of for me.

Recommended