Profile for CycleRacing > Reviews

Content by CycleRacing
Top Reviewer Ranking: 10

CycleRacing (England)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Peppa Pig Daughter Birthday Card with Badge
Peppa Pig Daughter Birthday Card with Badge
Offered by Logo Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality card, 27 Mar. 2015
This is a very nice card for any fan of Peppa Pig. We got it for our daughters fourth birthday and she was very pleased with it.

The card is a really good size and is made of good quality card - it isn't too thin.

The card is brightly coloured with Peppa Pig on the front. Inside the card there is another picture of Peppa on one side, holding her teddy, where it also says 'you are so very special'. On the other side (inside the card) it says 'Happy Birthday', and leaves space for you to write your own message.

This was definitely a good purchase.

Recommended.

Oversize Leaf Scoops *Lifetime Guarantee* Superior Quality Multipurpose Hand Held Rakes, Ideal for Fast Leaf and Lawn Grass Removal - An Excellent Hand Held Helper, Perfect Rubbish Loaders and Collectors of Sharp Items. Get the Best Grabber Tools on Amazon Today!
Offered by Releaf™

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 Mar. 2015
These leaf scoops are absolutely fantastic - they are well made, sturdy and do an excellent job.

At the moment I am sorting out a very large garden (we have about an acre) which has become very overgrown and not functional as a garden at all. Everything has been chopped down and I'm gathering everything on the ground to make a bonfire. This is where these scoops have come into use and are really making my life an awful lot easier.

The scoops themselves are of a really good size. You can get a really decent amount of leaves / whatever you're picking up into them. They are also very solid. Unlike others I have seen in garden centres, these scoops aren't in the slightest bit flimsy. They appear to be designed to last. Both my husband and I find them comfortable and easy to use.

These scoops, of course, can be used for leaves. But they are fab when you have stinging nettles and brambles to pick up and want to protect your hands. My young children like sitting in them.... But that's another story!....

Overall, these are really well made, very practical and functional, and do e job very well.

I was sent this item to test and to honestly review.

Play-Doh Perfect Twist Ice Cream
Play-Doh Perfect Twist Ice Cream
Offered by Venture Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 25 Mar. 2015
My three year old daughter received this from grandparents for Christmas. She loves it!

The machine is a little difficult to clip together and the instructions are rubbish!... But if you follow the picture on the box you can't go too far wrong.

In use, the ice creams do not come out looking as perfect as in the picture... However, as you lower the handle to put ice cream into cones, the cone goes around in circles and there is a swirly ice cream effect. Mixing colours is a problem - as with all play-doh mixing colours = bad idea! So my daughter is making single colour ones generally to try and keep what she calls the 'pretty colours'.

There is different dough for the sprinkles from the ice cream itself provided. As well as cones, you also get a couple of spoons and a couple of ice cream sundae bowls.

Once the machine is put together, you can't take it apart again - so it does take up some space!

So although there are definitely some cons regarding the toy, my daughter has played with it for up to two hours at a time creating ice cream feasts for us. She is so pleased with it and it has provided so much entertainment, I can't really criticise it.

Playdoh Sweet Shoppe Perfect Twist Ice Cream Toy Factory EU Version
Playdoh Sweet Shoppe Perfect Twist Ice Cream Toy Factory EU Version

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 25 Mar. 2015

Kipling Women's Emoli Top-Handle Bag K15321757 Monkey Brown
Kipling Women's Emoli Top-Handle Bag K15321757 Monkey Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical but also looks good, 23 Mar. 2015
I have this product in a blue colour. The bag itself is smaller than it looks in the picture. However, it is of the usual good quality that you might expect of kipling.

The bag is big enough to carry a purse, mobile phone, tissues, hand gel and a few other small essential items. I use this bag when I go out shopping without my small children and it meets my needs very well with regard to space.

It has a small zipped pocket on the inside which is handy for car park tickets etc. on the outside there is another zipped compartment, useful for anything you want to lay your hands on quickly.

The shoulder strap is adjustable, and you can also remove it completely if required and just use the two carry handles.

Overall, a nice little handbag which is not only practical and functional but also looks nice too.

Recommended.

Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream (100ml)
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream (100ml)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and moisturised skin, 23 Mar. 2015
I have a tendency towards eczema and dry skin. When my eczema isn't flared up, I like to use this moisturiser to keep my hands from drying out and to protect them as much as possible.

It has the well known Nivea smell and it isn't too greasy to apply. It sinks into the skin very quickly and easily and seems to have an almost instant effect on any normal small patches of dry skin.

This size tube is perfect for the bathroom or dressing table. I also have this product in a smaller tube which I keep in my handbag.

6 x Nivea Hand Lotion Smooth Nourishing Anti-Dryness - Pocket/Travel Size 30ml
6 x Nivea Hand Lotion Smooth Nourishing Anti-Dryness - Pocket/Travel Size 30ml
Offered by Personal Products 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth moisturised skin, 23 Mar. 2015

This size tube is perfect for keeping in a handbag. I also have this product in a larger tube which I keep on my dressing table.

Nivea Hand Cream Smooth Indulgence 100g
Nivea Hand Cream Smooth Indulgence 100g
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth moisturised skin, 23 Mar. 2015

Katy Perry Eau De Parfum Royal Revolution - 100 ml
Katy Perry Eau De Parfum Royal Revolution - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Summery and light, 23 Mar. 2015
This perfume, by Coty, is a summery scent which to me smells of fresh fruits with a slight emphasis on orange and vanilla. I also feel it smells slightly of cherries (although this isn't one of the advertised ingredients!).

It is a really good everyday perfume and it lasts about 24 hours before you need to reapply. It isn't overly expensive, so I don't mind having to put some more on I the middle of the day.

The bottle looks pretty. Though this is the only slightly irritating thing - it won't stand upright so takes more space up on its side, on my dressing table.

Overall, a nice perfume which is lovely and summery.

Aerochamber Plus spacer device,Infant,small face mask, Orange, 0-18 months
Aerochamber Plus spacer device,Infant,small face mask, Orange, 0-18 months
Offered by Mistrys Pharmacy - UK's Friendly Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and effective, 23 Mar. 2015
One of my daughters has needed inhalers since she was a year old. This spacer is the one that the doctor gave us to use when she was about twelve months old. She moved onto the next size up at about age three.

It is well constructed and there doesn't seem to be any loss of medication from the sides etc - it seal quite tightly around the inhaler. The mask section has a valve to stop any medication leaking out, and will only escape as the person breathes in.

Certainly having a teddy bear pictured on the outside has helped. Initially my daughter wasn't very keen in using her medication, but through the teddy bear pictures and allowing her teddy bears to 'use' it when she does, we now have no problems and I'm confident she is inhaling the whole dose.

They also last really well - we carried ours around with us and it didn't ever break.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20