ARRAY(0xa3440930)

Just For Men H35 Medium Brown Hair Color 60 ml
Just For Men H35 Medium Brown Hair Color 60 ml
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - Works - Will definitely keep using, 31 May 2013
Followed the instructions and it worked fine.
I am 50 and I had literally tones on grey hair, all over and particularly on my sideburns and infront of my ears.
I never realized just how much grey until I used this.
Works brilliant, immediate results. If you have a lot of grey hair and have been used to it then it can be a bit of a shock.
At first I wondered if it were too dark but checked older photos and the colour is right....its just grey lightens your overall tone and so its a bit of a shock when you are finished.
Not it has settled feel and look younger.
When it says work on the areas that are worse giving them special attention it means it. I was even all around but my right front side was worse than others and I had to retreat that little area because I was initially too casual, not the products fault - mine.
Will definitely buy again.

Wacom Stylus Firm Nibs (Pack of 3)
Wacom Stylus Firm Nibs (Pack of 3)
Offered by eComponents
Price: 3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars The jury is still out on these, 31 May 2013
Not convined by these. They are way harder than my original nibs.
But somehow still not getting what I wanted out the Wacom Stylus and these harder nibs did not really improve matters over my own fingers.
Of course it could simpy be the Tablet I am using but as it draws wonderfully with my fingers I cannot help but think I am being a tad too generous with my 3 mark here.
I gave it 3 out of 5 because they are much pointier and smaller than the usual chunky nibs and therefore more accurate, just cannot get a good drawing experience out of it which is what I bought the pen and subsequentely the harder nibs for.
The jury is still out for me on these.

Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer
Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer
Offered by M&M Deals Ltd
Price: 115.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2013
Was not sure about buying this then the price hit rock bottom and I took the plunge.
Why 5 Stars - well its quiet, and very small - looks great, prints fast and quiet.
The Duplex double sided print option is the simplest and most foolproof I have used yet.

The trays are a little fiddly but what do you expect with such a small footprint.
It sits in my lounge so I needed something that looked good was wireless and didn't over power the room.
This is it. The Wifi is excellent - and I am even looking at hiding it away in the bedroom now it is so efficient
Prints beautifully. Yes the are better, but for the price...you would have to be pretty grumpy to complain.
Its brilliant.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2013 10:58 AM BST

SEO 2014 & Beyond :: Search engine optimization will never be the same again (Webmaster Series)
Price: 2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know, 31 May 2013
Gave it 5 stars because have read several other books which say the same thing and less in books 5 times the size.

It is clear, concise, well laid out, and tells you all that you need to know.
If only all people wrote in such an enjoyable yet informative manner......
A steal at double the price

Wacom Bamboo Solo Stylus - Black
Wacom Bamboo Solo Stylus - Black
Price: 6.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced yet., 8 Mar 2013
I love the pen, its feel and its weight. But for me the nib it comes with is much to soft. I have found it not much better in performance to my 2.00 stylus. But definately more professional feeling and comfortable.

I have ordered a set of firm nibs. I believe the firm nibs will resolve my niggling concerns. Until then I can only give it a 3 Star review because the function I purchased it for - drawing on a tablet is not great. Its okay but as I said the nib albeit it narrower it far too soft.

I will come back and review this when I receive and try the hard nibs. Were it not for the fact that the pen looks great and feels right in the hand I would have only given it 1 - espeiclaly bearing in mind the price.

Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mensch (MP3 Download)
I love it. I am a Gronemeyer fan and the fact that this is a big part of recent tours 2011 and 2012 says it all really. Super lyrics at what was a sad time for him. Buy it you wont regret it.

Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Its definately different and a grower, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mensch (MP3 Download)
Rare and unusual to hear Bono on someone elses music. I know Herbert from 'Bochum' lp days. I have always loved the track Mensch (2002), but it is different in English on this album. I never thought I would ever say that something sounds better when sung in German but for me it does. That said something new is brought to this track by Bono, there is a bit of vocal dexterity at the end as well which makes this quite a different track from the German or English Gronemeyer only versions. Well worth a listen.

My sister is a mad Bono fan and she loved it. Its definately a grower.

Apple iPad 3 Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin By Shocksock - Black
Apple iPad 3 Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin By Shocksock - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love ShockSock, 21 Feb 2013
Got this today. Well packaged in Amazon packaging. I already have the same thing in black for the Sony Xperia T and wanted this to fit my Pipo M1 max tablet while I wait the marathon wait for the leather cover to arrive from China. Its a temporary / alternative solution. It's for the iPad 3 which should measure 185.7 mm x 241.2 mm. My tablet is 189 x 242 mm. The Width of the Sleeve is fine - the issue is the Length. It appears a tad too short, which should not be the case with a 0.8 mm variation to the iPad.

However I remembered I had this issue when I first had my Xperia Shocksock and over the months it has loosened up and stretched. Now that fits fine lengthwise. Hopefully this will be the case too. Infact just pulled it around abit and put the tablet back in and it had closed pretty much pefect now. It will be fine in a few weeks.

I Love ShockSock's they have a great tactile feel to them. They are grippy in the hand so no danger of slipping. The stitching is incredibly solid, The velcro powerful and hardwearing. The faux Leather lipping to the opening edges just give it an air of quality. Topped by the cool looking Red Logo Badge which wont come off in a million years its a nice thing. Plus the inside has no nasty surprises and protects the screen etc.. in the right way. Well worth the price especially if you are out and about journeying a lot and need something more than just a cover. Mind you don't expect this to accomodate a cover on the iPad or a case. Its a tight fit for any tablet purely on its now.

9.7" Screen Protectors (Pack of 3) for A1CS FUSION5 PREMIUM / PREMIUM+ / MOMO11 BIRD / MOMO11 SPEED / SCROLL AND MANY OTHER TABLET PCs
Offered by myGadgetsandGames LTD
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The jury is out, 21 Feb 2013
Arrived in flimsy cheap packaging, so was already bent about even though in a fragile marked envelope (the kind used for send photographs but certainly not enough protection against abuse by post-persons in my area. So that was not a great start.

Open up and yep 3 protectors but not in a pack, they are just 3 individual protectors. Maybe I am going blind but I just don't think these things are cut 100% square. has fractional ride out on one side but its definately there and makes fitting awkward.

The nightmares trying to lay the first one was extraordinary. I put protectors on phones all the time, most recently on my Sony Xperia T without any issues, obviously with a tablet its much more problematic. Even so I did not expect the issues I had on a brand new tablet with a brand new screen protector, mind you I suspect you are not supposed to receive them curved from the post instead of properly flat.

Trashed the first one. Second one is on there now but really needs a little trimming where there seems to be a run out on one side. However even this one refuses to stick properly on the outer edges.

I am trying to use these on a Pipo M1 Max which should be a pretty close match, but is perhaps .25 of a mm to big at one end and perfect at the other end?

hdfireflame are sending me some Pipo ones from China in the meatime having to use these. May have a crack at the 3rd and final one trimmed to size and see if I fare any better.

I suppose I have been spoilt getting my Terrapin Screen Protectors which fit my phone, come with protective packaging, a cloth and a spreader. These for the Tablet come with nothing at all. Zero, it up to you to work out how you are going to get it on there. You will need the 3 to get it right.

I have given them 3 because when they are finally on the tablet and there are little to no air bubbles they seem to work fine. Mind you been on 2 days and already showing scratches so not holding out much hope for any longevity from them.

I am afraid the jury is out on these. But they are certainly better than nothing at all, which is a problem when looking for a protector for a 9.7 inch generic tablet where really the Momo, Onda, Pipo etc are to all intents and purposes built on the same platform to much the same blue print.

UPDATE ***
Was not entirely happy with the 2nd one so removed and had a third go. Managed to get this one to lay on the screen area properly (Just) but the edges simply will not stick properly 100% and this is with minimal handling. I don't mind because I have a Pipo leather case cover so it hides the air bubbles that won#t go mainly because it won't stick properly.

About to remove as 2 new PIPO protectors have finally arrived from China via HDFIREFLAME in slough.

Well Kept Secret
Well Kept Secret
Offered by langton_info_england
Price: 19.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Much maligned but I like it., 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Well Kept Secret (Audio CD)
Critics panned this album when it came out in the 1980's. But I have always enjoyed it, so when it became available on CD I jumped at the chance of ownership. Its certainly a departure from albums like Solid Air, One World etc..
This is a far more aggressive album - certainly shown by tracks like Gun Money which has to be Martyn at his heaviest. However there are tender moments such as Hung Up. It is very 1980s poppy and it will not appeal to everyone. But it was the kind of change needed to allow transition to albums like Sapphire and and PIece by Piece. However if you think this is simply a natural followon from Glorious Fool or the truly excellent Grace and Danger than you will be sorely disappointed.
Stand out tracks for me are Could've Been Me, Gun Money, Livin' Alone. For me its worth it just for these tracks.
Sure its a mixed bag, not helped by the very 1980's instrumentation and almost Level 42 style bass work, but Martyns vocals are in fine form.
It is certainly only a collectors album. If this is your first or early forray into Martyn you would be far better servd going for albums like:
Solid Air - One World - Grace and Danger.
Or one of the many excellent compilations covering most of his extensive catalogue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4