Profile for wendy blandford > Reviews

POM-Poms!: 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
POM-Poms!: 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
by Sarah Goldschadt

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was hoping for, 15 Feb 2014
This little book is fairly well presented but not really what I had hoped it would be, but saying that it is worth keeping just for ref for a few odds and ends and I can lend it to friends rather than them buying it as I wouldn't say it is worth paying out for.

Maybe it will suit some people but not me this time

Clover Pom-Pom Maker Large
Clover Pom-Pom Maker Large
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker Large
I am so thrilled with this order it arrived on time and it is such great fun to use, I have made lots of interesting items already with many good reviews from friends and family. I definitely would recommend these to craft workers. " Have fun "

Clover Small Pom Pom Maker
Clover Small Pom Pom Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for a friend as well as me, 15 Feb 2014
I am so thrilled with this order, I already have the larger sizes and this is a great addition to my craft box, I have brought the same for one of my friends and another friend will most probally be ordering some for herself

Glen 500 W Skirting Heater
Glen 500 W Skirting Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars brought as a gift, 15 Feb 2014
I brought this item as a gift for a friend with a very cold porch, he is so thrilled with it and it really does the job to a very high standard as he hangs his wet jackets and leaves his working boots in the porch and it dries them perfectly as well as warming the porch.

Fantastic item

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars great despair !!!!!!!!!!!, 15 Feb 2014
I ordered this item on the 13th January very eager in it's arrival within the quoted few days time, after many phone calls and many more e-mails to the seller I finally received it on the 15th February, the seller said they had previously sent the item twice?????? I have never had any prior problems with delivery of ordered items and found all this hassle was well and truly out of order.

The item was meant to be a really great addition to my craft box but!!!!!! I do not know if I have been put of it because of the bother or (and I rather think this is the reason) it is very awkward/fiddly to use and not as good as I was hoping. maybe I will warm to it in the future.

TensCare itouch Easy TENS Machine for Drug Free Pain Relief
TensCare itouch Easy TENS Machine for Drug Free Pain Relief

2.0 out of 5 stars failed order and returned, 13 Jan 2014
It was not what I thought it was, either I miss read the info about it or it was worded bad ????????? and I have had to return it for a refund

Electrolux, Henry, Hoover, Vax, Vacuum Cleaner Floor Tool
Electrolux, Henry, Hoover, Vax, Vacuum Cleaner Floor Tool
Offered by Needspares

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 13 Dec 2013
I was a bit concerned buying this on line with out seeing it as there are so many different fittings but this was perfect

Simply Brass Beginner Brass Pring Treble Clef Book & CD for Bb & Eb instruments
Simply Brass Beginner Brass Pring Treble Clef Book & CD for Bb & Eb instruments
by Alan Pring
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars required by band leader, 13 Dec 2013
this was needed for myself as a beginner in the test valley academy brass band as I had problems obtaining it locally

First4Spares Filter For Hoover Alyx Vacuum Cleaners.
First4Spares Filter For Hoover Alyx Vacuum Cleaners.
Offered by L.M Electrical

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job fine, 13 Dec 2013
The order arrived as promised and even though it was different from the original filter it fits perfectly and cured the problem I had

Set of 4 Butterflies Butterfly Iron on Sew on Embroidered Patch Badge Applique Motif
Offered by PatchWOW

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Nov 2013
It was awhile ago that I had these but the service was very good and I was pleased with the butterflies and they were what I expected well done and thank-you

Page: 1 | 2