Profile for Kenny Bunce > Reviews

Kenny Bunce

Growing Up In Public
Growing Up In Public

5.0 out of 5 stars ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mate!!!, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Growing Up In Public (Audio CD)
This is definitely some of Greens best work. There is a maturity to his rapping that still retains the cheekiness of his earlier albums and make this album thoroughly enjoyable.

I thought that the delays in it's release and the hype from the media would build this up so as to make the final product a bit of a let down, but I am glad to say that the album is even better than I expected.

Great voice, fantastic lyrics and a real clean finish to the album. Top marks.

The Cosmopolitans Season 1
The Cosmopolitans Season 1
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing and captivating, 19 Sept. 2014
Great pilot, absorbing and captivating. Smart dialogue, believable characters and a wonderful setting. I would love to see more.

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 640 g Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Drink Powder
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 640 g Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Drink Powder
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pre-workout pick me up, 14 Jan. 2013
I've been using SuperPump for a few months now, and the buzz and energy boost it gives me before training is outstanding.

I'm someone that enjoys weight training and gets a real natural high from doing it but this product has definitely increased the intensity of my workouts. It helps me get an even better pump and has given me gains in both muscle and strength.

I've only been taking one scoop before training as I feel any more would be overkill. I would also advise not to take this within 6 hours of going to bed, as when I have I've found it quite difficult to get to sleep.

Combined with a good quality whey protein, healthy diet and a good cardio program this stuff does the job.