Profile for Peter's mum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lime Green Polka Dot Popcorn Treat Boxes, Pack of 8
Lime Green Polka Dot Popcorn Treat Boxes, Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2015
great for kids party popcorn.

Yellow Polka Dot Popcorn Treat Boxes, Pack of 8
Yellow Polka Dot Popcorn Treat Boxes, Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2015
great for kids party popcorn!

4M Kidz Labs Crystal Mining
4M Kidz Labs Crystal Mining
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great xmas present if a bit messy, 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: 4M Kidz Labs Crystal Mining (Toy)
Great xmas present if a bit messy. Bought for our 6 year old boy who was really into Minecraft so we thought we'd get him doing some real mining. The tools it comes with are not really up for the job so we gave him a small hammer to speed things up a little. I think he would've lost interest with the plastic tools. Good fun though.

Gibsons Crazy Christmas Spot The Sillies Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces)
Gibsons Crazy Christmas Spot The Sillies Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... for my year old but it was a bit easy for him and isn't a favourite of his, 14 Aug. 2015
Bought as a Xmas present for my year old but it was a bit easy for him and isn't a favourite of his. BUT it is a fun puzzle that maybe suits a slightly younger age.

Dobble Card Game
Dobble Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun game that's easy to play and gets them ..., 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Dobble Card Game (Toy)
Have bought these as gifts for numerous children aged upwards and whenever we take it on holiday it is a hit with other kids. Good fun game that's easy to play and gets them thinking. I do give my 6 year old extra time to find the matching one but we've devised a new version (if his mind is awake enough) that as soon as I spot the matching one (if he hasn't already yet) then I start a count down from 3, 2, 1 and then if he hasn't got it I win the pair. It's a great game that never get's boring.

10 x Large Sheets of Christmas Gift Wrap - 50cm x 70 cm - 10 designs - 1485
10 x Large Sheets of Christmas Gift Wrap - 50cm x 70 cm - 10 designs - 1485
Offered by Star Online Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Aug. 2015
Good value but the paper is quite thin so can tear fairly easily. Great for wrapping Santa's presents.

Why? Encyclopedia
Why? Encyclopedia
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant. I have bought it as gifts for numerous ..., 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Why? Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
This is brilliant. I have bought it as gifts for numerous children aged 5 upwards and my 6 year old enjoys delving into it.

IVSO Slim-fit Stand Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Tablet - with Multi-Angle View and Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall happy with the product but we ordered 'red' and is ..., 14 Aug. 2015
Overall happy with the product but we ordered 'red' and is most definitely 'pink' not 'red' which didn't go down too well for my boy! But it fits and seems to be robust so far. I'd be more cautious about the colour choice if I were to order it again.

Nutley's 50 x 80cm 7 oz Grade Large Hessian Potato Sack
Nutley's 50 x 80cm 7 oz Grade Large Hessian Potato Sack

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2015
Good value and perfect for sack races at kids birthday party

Dolphin 13" Soft Toy
Dolphin 13" Soft Toy
Offered by GIFT STORE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Dolphin 13" Soft Toy (Toy)
Bought as a gift for a 6 year old who is dolphin crazy. Lovely, soft, cuddly toy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4