Profile for Elizabeth Wilson > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth Wilson

Elizabeth Wilson

My Living World Bug Safari
My Living World Bug Safari

5.0 out of 5 stars This was purchased for my great nephew for Christmas, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: My Living World Bug Safari (Toy)
This was purchased for my great nephew for Christmas. I would love to be over there with him when he looks for his bugs. I am sure that he will love it. Thank you for your prompt and efficient service.

Gold by Yardley Aftershave 100ml
Gold by Yardley Aftershave 100ml
Offered by Kt Cutprice Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Yardley Gold Aftershave, 28 May 2014
I bought the aftershave for the husband of a friend who has always used Yardley Gold and was upset not to be able to get it locally where he lives. He is an elderly man and I promised to try to get it for him on the internet - which I did. He is delighted to be able to use his favourite aftershave and I am so grateful to Amazon for sending it to me for him.

Tobermory Cat
Tobermory Cat
by Angus Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Tobermory Cat, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Tobermory Cat (Paperback)
Have been following Tobermory Cat on Facebook for a while and was delighted to receive the book. Lovely book for any cat lover. Pictures, not only of the cat, but of Tobermory. A lovely part of the world.

Tales of Troy and Greece (Children's Classics)
Tales of Troy and Greece (Children's Classics)
by Andrew Lang

1.0 out of 5 stars TALES OF TROY AND GREECE, 28 April 2013
Not what I expected when I purchased the book. To be quite honest I found it boring and very difficult to read.

40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know
40 Irish Songs Everyone Ought To Know

5.0 out of 5 stars 40 IRISH SONGS EVERYONE OUGHT TO KNOW, 28 April 2013
A lovely selection of Irish songs and ballads. Just perfect for St Patricks Day as most of them are fairly well known and much loved.

Funny Irish Songs and Stories
Funny Irish Songs and Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY IRISH SONGS AND STORIES, 28 April 2013
i first heard this CD while visiting friends and enjoyed it so much that I wanted my own copy. Very funny. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Colin Campbell's Local Radio Vol 15 [DVD]
Colin Campbell's Local Radio Vol 15 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Colin Campbell's Local Radio Vol 15 (DVD), 28 April 2013
I come from the same part of the world as Colin Campbell and his knowledge of the north of Scotland and the Highlands is vast. He knows the people and their little idiosyncracies.

I knew that by buying the DVD that I would get some lovely views of my home county as well as other Highland areas that I have not visited in years.

It was lovely to see his son and daughter participating in the concerts and thoroughly enjoyed listening to them.

To anyone from 'up north' this is a DVD not to be missed. Thoroughly enjoyable and very very funny.