ARRAY(0xab8f7eac)

Powakaddy T-Bar Adaptor
Offered by Electroquest UK
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Powakaddy T-Bar Adaptor (Misc.)
As powercaddy changed the T-bar connections i used for my battery connection on my old electric trolley when I chnaged it as it gave up the ghost, my new Powercaddy had different battery connections. As ususal and as with computers they always seem to change the power connections or type of battery just to infuriate the customer who is left with defuncy batteries. So this excellent connector enables me to use my exisiting batteries for abit longer until they fnish.

alonage the power conjnectionsas it gave up the ghost, Powercaddywhen i chnaged my electric trolley it meant two batteries I had would be defunct. Luckily this connection allows me to use my old batteries which still have life in them

Weather Station Wireless Professional WS2083 with USB Upload + Free 29 Page Setup/Maintenance eBook
Offered by Greenfrog Scientific
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Weather Fanatic, 3 Jan 2014
Always kept my own weather details and a hobby for 30+ years so when my previous station failed i had to replace it asap and this is very good for those interested in such issues.

Farming Simulator 2013 Expansion (PC DVD)
Farming Simulator 2013 Expansion (PC DVD)
Offered by IDSS
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful add-On, 3 Jan 2014
Owning Farm Sinm 2003 I found this a useful add-on and much enjoyment.

I appreciate farmings sims are not everyone's 'cup of tea' but then I find many of the shoot-em up games equally boring and pointless but obvioulsy appeals to younger minds wheras strategy type business games where you have to think, bores them.

Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium (PC DVD)
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium (PC DVD)
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted to be a farmer, 3 Jan 2014
yes it is a game and probably not fopr the younger generation who seem to like shoot-em up and kill. This is a strategy game and could be classed a s a minor useful business tool experience - could get boring but plenty of add-ons free and different farm maps.

No doubt many would find it boring but then shoot-em is boring and have little intrinsic value as a game.

Sunshade Visor Screen For Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT Nuvi / 2595 LMT / Nuvi 50 GPS
Sunshade Visor Screen For Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT Nuvi / 2595 LMT / Nuvi 50 GPS
Offered by Digital Accessories Ltd
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good in the Sun etc, 3 Jan 2014
The problem sometimes in the sun and low sun the GPS screen can be difficult to see at a glance. This visor has made it more easy to glance when the sun is in your face.

SODIAL(TM) 100 Paper CD Sleeves with Window & Flap
SODIAL(TM) 100 Paper CD Sleeves with Window & Flap
Offered by Lucky Mart
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Plastic cases, 3 Jan 2014
I have switched to these sleeves from plastic as I find they take up less rooom and while they may not be as durable, I find them more convenient to use for my discs.

The Navy Lark (Collected Series)
The Navy Lark (Collected Series)
by Lawrie Wyman
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars The good old Radio, 3 Jan 2014
As ever this was regular listening when I was a kid and radio was the prime tool of our entertainment as Tv was in its infancy.

Still a good laugh even nearly 60 years on - don't make them like this any more.

The Whole Story of Climate: What Science Reveals About the Nature of Endless Change
Price: 9.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 3 Jan 2014
For one interested in geology, earth sciences and weather over the last 40 years - I found this an excellent read and perhaps should be read by some of the global warming freaks to understand our weather has been turbulent even in non-human times and so while humans may have an impact on weather it is not the only reason in a planet 4.6 billion years old. geology can tell you very much about the type of climate around at the time which may surprise non-geologists etc.

Proquip Mens Aquastorm Waterproof Trousers (Black, XL29)
Proquip Mens Aquastorm Waterproof Trousers (Black, XL29)
Offered by Full Shot Clothing
Price: 37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good product, 3 Jan 2014
Initially a bit of a problem but the supplier responded magnificently and very good trousers especially with weather at present on the golf course.

Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 3-Pack for Kindle Fire HD 7" (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money, 26 Oct 2012
Having used anti scratch screen protectors on SLR cameras etc I was expecting at 17.99 for 3 a robust product.

However having fitted the first one it barely stayed on and appeared to have little adhesive power and quite flimsy when attached to the Hindle HD screen etc and the labels attached were not that easy to remove whole and left remanants on the protector requiring delicate removal. Also using the applicator card in an attempt to remove bubbles, it slightly scratched the screen protector even when used lightly [the cloth was better] and their were far too many small bubbles which would not disappear and this is despite being familair with using these products regularly.
The actual base holding the screen protector would have been a better product to attach as it was more robust although its thickness for touch-screen would need to be slightly thinner.

One would have thought with Amazons reputation such screen protectors would have been included with the product especially when spending 199 + !7.99 on a powerfast charger + the 17.99 on these anti-scratch protectors which I feel was wasted money.

I was very disappointed with the quality and thickness of these protectors although I accept others will be satisfied, but my experience is they need to be thicker.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 9:45 PM GMT