Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Janett" (United Kingdom)

Vacuum Storage Bags; Stronger, Higher Quality Space Savers, 110 MICRON, 5pack (2 Large & 3 XL). Makes Saving Space Easy! Pack, Store & Protect Clothing, Bedding & Luggage. Buy 2 Today for FREE DELIVERY!
Offered by Oakhill Enterprises

Georgia Chrome Curved Electric Towel Rail Radiator - 11
Georgia Chrome Curved Electric Towel Rail Radiator - 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant rail!, 19 Nov. 2014
Reading the bad reviews I thought I must leave a feedback now.
I got mine since 2012 and it's working a treat & looks great. We hung it up the wall, filled it with water, closed with the lids supplied and connected to the mains electricity. I must say that there was one lid missing but they posted it promptly, so customer service was brilliant too!
I would definitely buy it again & can only recommend this brilliant rail!

The Story of Robin Hood (Usborne Picture Books)
The Story of Robin Hood (Usborne Picture Books)

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off!, 6 Jan. 2014
I just went on Amazon to buy this hard cover book with 64 pages for my 7 year old son which I researched before and really liked. When it came up as a kindle version I thought this would be a nice alternative but to my disgust the kindle version has only 14 pages with a couple of verses on each page which looks to me like a book for toddlers. I am very disappointed to have now got a very different book as described. Don't bother!!!