Profile for Bibsy > Reviews

Content by Bibsy

Bibsy "Bibsy" (Manchester, UK)

Walk With Me
Walk With Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Walk With Me (MP3 Download)
Quite the most beautiful song ever

Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD]
Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD]
Offered by MediaMine

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh no Kylie NO!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
Asides from the amazing opening single, this is an album of basic B-sides. I have defended and lauded her past few albums that critics have demised. I hold my hands up here. This is not good at all. *sad face*

I Do [DVD]
I Do [DVD]
Dvd ~ David W. Ross
Offered by fat_buddha

1.0 out of 5 stars plods on., 24 April 2014
This review is from: I Do [DVD] (DVD)
Oh misery loves company and there is plenty of it in this trite film. Flat, uninteresting characters cry around storyline that goes nowhere.
I don't.

Scarred - Interesting
Packed Lunch - boring
Mirror Mirror - The worst of the bunch
VGL Hung! - Fun.

Four out of nine are watchable, but they are watchable on YouTube. Not worth it.

Nowhere Left To Run [DVD]
Nowhere Left To Run [DVD]
Dvd ~ McFly
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a perv fest, 19 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Nowhere Left To Run [DVD] (DVD)
I am not a fan of the music and just bought this based on a pervy trailer and too many McFly kit off Attitude shoots! Don't judge me. You don't have the time.

It was disappointing in the perv factor, there isn't even an ass shot! However, the LOL behind the scenes extra more than makes up for it. What a sound bunch of guys.

It's a great purchase for McFly music fans and only mildly titilating for Harry fans.

I do love a blooper reel!

Recent History
Recent History
by Anthony Giardina

4.0 out of 5 stars gripping yarn, 29 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Recent History (Paperback)
Just a well thought through novel. Very page turny. Interesting characters you care about. This is a terrible review, bnut it was a great book. Never seen this aspect of sexuality explored in a novel. The whole am I? Aren't I gay? Oh maybe I'm not, or am I?
It's a confusing thoughtplay that I think is written and shown in a simplified way.
Short chapters, not too long and big writing I reckon make it ideal holiday read fodder, but just read it anyway. tis most pleasing.

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad for your social life, 24 April 2006
This is, without doubt, the best book I have read in years. It's a love story, but it's not wet. It's Science fiction, but it's not wrapped in confusing jargon. When I was reading this I was setting my alarm early to read some in the morning before work and making excuses not to go out at night just so I could read it. This is the perfect book to take on holiday, but don't forget to turn over when you sunbathe!

There were tears in my eyes at the end. Not just because it is so sad, but I was gutted a genuine reading pleasure was over.

Enjoy over and over again and pass it on