Profile for R.Clout > Reviews

Content by R.Clout

R.Clout

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance
Price: 29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughts so far..., 14 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I received mine at last. I wasn't to mad about it, like some others on here. I thought I would wait to receive the game before leaving a small review about it.

MULTIPLAYER ONLY: Overall very good, looks slick and very familiar, but with enough new features over previous call of duty games to make you want to explore more. I have had no connectivity problems thus far. Very easy to join a friends session (compared to MW3) making it much easier to join others. NEW 10 point create a class system took a few moments to take in. I didn't like the new way of doing things at first but I soon realized how expansive it could be and more customizable than ever!! Emblem creator is back! My jaw fell off when I realized it had 32 LAYERS! compared to the 12 of black ops 1. I am a bit of a wannabe artist so this pleased me very much. This also contains many new features too, as does the rest of the game. You should discover all this for yourself. It's better that way.

Overall: Awesome out of 10 :)

NUKE TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!100KLS++

Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl  29.7  X 42Cm  (A3) X 25 Sheets - 290Gsm Inkjet Media
Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl 29.7 X 42Cm (A3) X 25 Sheets - 290Gsm Inkjet Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional feel., 23 May 2012
I am a photographer and I would recommend this to anyone. the paper feels thick and smooth. Results, once profiled are perhaps the best prints I have -very sharp and rich! I feel the price is reasonable. I now buy in quantity's of 500 or so now. Absolutely recommended!!

Canon PIXMA MG6150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Canon PIXMA MG6150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and the Beast!, 21 April 2012
I love this machine! it must be something about its glossiness, just sitting there looking all shiny. Oh! and then there's the prints, which are perhaps the best I have seen. If this is profiled right with good paper. It really is a treat for the eyes!

6 months later, Machine tells me the ink reservoir is full and needs servicing. Currently there is no way to do this at home, as you need Canon to do this for you, with codes and so forth -which costs money! To the point where it might be worth buying a new one. If you have a small business, this printer is uneconomical and runs into problems often,(in the refill world anyway). I have estimated about 50-60 deep cleans since I bought this (that is not counting the cleans it does independently) with about a 850 A4 High quality printouts -Probably wasted about 150 sheet of my lovely paper too + 3 print heads @ 95.00 each. Total spending: Lost count?

All in all, good looking machine, with impressive specs! Let down by the fact that it is pretty much dead when that reservoir fills to the brim! I am off to get an Epson P50 or 'Artisan' as its known. Reliability is 10 fold and CISS works a treat. So I have read from many users.

Ilford Galerie Smooth A 4 290 g IGSPP11 Pearl 250sheets
Ilford Galerie Smooth A 4 290 g IGSPP11 Pearl 250sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful paper, 11 Mar 2012
Excellent paper, Good quality, feels slightly lighter than most I have felt, But prints exceptionally well, I seem to be getting better results with this over the canon paper. The price is very good, it's way better for me to buy this many as you get it slightly cheaper. Arrived a day later too. Well pleased. I use Octoink and this paper combined, with stunning results. Highly recommended.

All Board White Lined 324x229mm Peel & Seal Qty 100
All Board White Lined 324x229mm Peel & Seal Qty 100
Offered by Davpack
Price: 28.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, the best in presentation, 11 Mar 2012
These are 'all white board' envelopes. and in my opinion, they are the best looking and the strongest I have found. being all board, has it's benefits. Apart from looking the part, they offer a certain strength after sealing, due to the design of the folding tab. I have sealed them myself and had to re-open because of packaging mistakes, you have to spend a while trying to open them, as the glue is strong and trustworthy. You'll see what I mean. It gives me peace of mind when shipping.

I will be buying these again and again! No worries.

25 x A4 Clear Cellophane Bags
25 x A4 Clear Cellophane Bags
Offered by EA Packaging
Price: 3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bags pleasently suprised., 11 Mar 2012
Beautiful bags, very good quality, self seal tab is excellent. overall feel strong. very shiny and see through. i know this review is not great, But I have bought them and think there great! and I just thought people should know!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2012 2:36 PM BST

PACK OF 250 - 5" x 7" (138mm x 185mm) CELLOPHANE / POLYPROPYLENE BAGS SELF SEAL FOR GREETING CARDS
Offered by POLYBAGSTORES
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bags, 11 Mar 2012
What can I say? these are cellophane bags that are 5x7, they feel good, were better quality than expected. I bought these from another seller, except I paid 3 times the price then. This is a bargain.I use these for photos so the self sticky tab is nice, especially if I am presenting to a friend or customer.

Very good and surprised overall.

Canon Original Genuine Ink Cartridges for Pixma MG6150 / MG6250 / MG8150 / MG8250 Printers - Multicoloured (Pack of 6)
Price: 57.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Make it right with Canon, 27 Oct 2011
Exactly what it says on the tin! Paid for- came straight away it seems, Very good value and cheaper than the rest? All six are of good quality.

Chip Resetter for PGI-525, CLI-526 Ink Cartridges
Chip Resetter for PGI-525, CLI-526 Ink Cartridges

4.0 out of 5 stars reset magic?, 27 Oct 2011
Ordered this to restore my ink cartridges back to a state of use. Item arrived as stated. Instructions seem a bit empty, But its straight forward enough. 3 out of 4 of my cartridges were reset. 1 of them didn't work. I am guessing because it was completely empty? Again there was no instruction telling me that. I am not sure but the carts that came with my canon, were probably not containing that much ink anyway. I think only 2 things can happen anyway, its resets or it does not if too empty. Overall pleased that I made this purchase. Every time I slip an ink cartridge into the device, there is a certain satisfaction to be had! making yourself feel like you have saved money.

Remember, spacer stays in for normal cli-526's and the spacer comes out to do the big black PGBK-525 cart.

Excellent stuff!

Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl  21 X 29.7 (A4) X 100 Sheets - 290Gsm Inkjet Media
Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl 21 X 29.7 (A4) X 100 Sheets - 290Gsm Inkjet Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent print out on my MG6150!, 27 Oct 2011
This opinion is based on somebody familiar with printing.

Ordered the paper, Arrived very quickly, it felt good to be working with 100 sheets rather than the measly 20 that canon cough up! All in all I have had barely any trouble with this paper. The profiles that they provide on their website are excellent (Normally you pay for these things). I had little trouble in getting them to work. Read the box and make sure you have the right profile! I find with my MG6150 that the brightness is normally too dark on its own (working with this paper only, not canon). So turn it to -10.

When printing, the preview displays a pinky/purple image. Do not panic! Press print and be surprised, as this is normal, it seems. Photos come out near perfect, in my opinion.

My Canon MG6150 seems to love this paper, never jams, no problems what so ever. Paper is of a Smooth quality, not too glossy. The name fits it well.

So far I have only printed color; no monochrome. So can only tell you that the color is Very good! So Pleased! Will definitely buy again.