Profile for Michelle Annetts > Reviews

Content by Michelle Annetts

Michelle Annetts "smiler mich" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aqua Sphere Kaiman Women's Clear Goggle - Purple/Sparkle
Aqua Sphere Kaiman Women's Clear Goggle - Purple/Sparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kaiman Ladies Goggles (Sports)
I've had aqua sphere goggles before in blue with a blue lens. These are far better in clear. I love purple and the glitter edge. Perfect for me. No fog, no leaks, visible all around.

Dear Dad, from you to me (Journal of a lifetime) (Journals of a Lifetime)
Dear Dad, from you to me (Journal of a lifetime) (Journals of a Lifetime)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift, 14 April 2013
This is a great gift for my dad. For fellas that find it hard to talk they could quite easily fill in this book of memories throughout their life and pass back to the person who have it to them. Many people regret not talking to friends and family more before they pass away. This book can fill those gaps. Love it!

TeckNet® New iPad 4, 3 & iPad 2 Dual-View Multi Angle Leather Folio Case Cover For New Apple iPad 4rd Generation, iPad 3 & iPad 2, With Magnetic Auto-Sleep - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 April 2013
I would highly recommend this item. Hard wearing and the same colour purple as the one I got for my kindle.
It's great that it stands up at three different angles. Very happy.

Palladium 950 Heavy Court 6mm Wedding Ring - Size T
Palladium 950 Heavy Court 6mm Wedding Ring - Size T

1.0 out of 5 stars Titanium not palladium, 14 April 2013
Not as described. Cheap and looks cheap. Could see circles around the ring and the edges were not very smooth. Had little notches. Returned for a refund. Had to pay for postage. Not pleased and wouldn't recommend unless for a friendship ring. Too cheap and nasty for a wedding ring.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for allergies, 14 April 2013
I was recommended this and think its great. Clears sinuses if used on a regular basis. Great for adults with allergies or for the common cold. Use in conjunction with a Netipot.

Color Copy Copier Paper Premium Super Smooth 120gsm 500 Sheets per Ream A4 White  - Ref CCW0330 (1 Ream)
Color Copy Copier Paper Premium Super Smooth 120gsm 500 Sheets per Ream A4 White - Ref CCW0330 (1 Ream)
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quaIity, 14 April 2013
Bought this for a friend to replace her paper used for my wedding invites. Nice feel and great quality. Would recommend.

Green Board Games BrainBox Reminisce Educational Games
Green Board Games BrainBox Reminisce Educational Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Mar 2013
The children love these games and so do the parents. A great family game and now the family have more than 3 :-)

Dear Mum, from You to Me (sketch) (Journals of a Lifetime)
Dear Mum, from You to Me (sketch) (Journals of a Lifetime)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 14 Mar 2013
A perfect gift for my mum for Mother's Day. I can't wait for her to pass it back to me once its filled in. I've also given one to my dad too. Many times people pass away and family and friends are left wondering about so many things. Lots of people don't talk enough about their past and lots of things get lost. This is great to keep communication going within the family and find out the answers to those questions you've found so hard to ask.

Bioglan Red Krill Oil Capsules Pack of 30
Bioglan Red Krill Oil Capsules Pack of 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Mar 2013
Suffering with depression I have found that this works a treat. It is expensive but really worth it and I will definitely buy more. My moods are very different so obviously has made an impact on my brain! Everyone is different obviously but it works for me.

Taken 2 (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD]
Taken 2 (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, 14 Mar 2013
Good movie, an action film. Was bought for a gift and they like it. Quick delivery. Hoping there's a third one to come out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3