Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Angelcare compatible refillable nappy bin cassette & liner from Wrapooh. Equivalent to approx 10 standard cassettes and over 60% cheaper. Save money and be kinder to the environment.
Offered by Wrapooh

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Mar. 2013
Does the job and much cheaper. Can take a while to stuff the wrapping in until you are well practiced!

Jesus Storybook Bible
Jesus Storybook Bible
by Sally Lloyd-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars The best children's bible out there, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Jesus Storybook Bible (Hardcover)
This is fantastic! I spent a long time looking at children's bibles as I didn't simply want a moralistic re-telling of bible stories in a childish or over simplistic way. This bible communicates faithfully the overarching story of the bible, in each story connecting to the big picture in a beautiful and compelling way. We have been reading this at bed time with our twins since they were born and look forward each time to what happens next! We've been through the whole bible four times and has not become old. The boys enjoy it now for the bright pictures and the poetic sounding flowing words but I'm sure as they get older they will appreciate it at a deeper level!

Hippychick Bumpsters Individual Cot Bar Bumpers - Large, Blue, Assorted Pack
Hippychick Bumpsters Individual Cot Bar Bumpers - Large, Blue, Assorted Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the colours/patterns have changed slightly!, 29 May 2012
I bought these to supplement the 4 sets I already have for my twins cot beds (6 don't go very far!)unfortunately the materials used have obviously changed so they don't match! Rather dissapointed.
This is a good product, looks nice and does the job but works out very expensive. The large go around 2 side bars of my Mama's and Papa's cot beds and one head end bar.

Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for busy parents!, 15 May 2012
We love this. We have twin baby boys and this has made preparing fresh food for them so quick and easy. One of our best purchases as new parents. It will eventually pay for itself in savings on baby food jars whilst also being better for the boys. I can make a whole batch of food in around 10 mins including peeling time. It does not need supervision when steaming and beeps when it is done. Contrary to some reviews I find it very easy to take apart and clean.

Tommee Tippee Food Storage Pots and Lids 4+ Months (Colours May Vary, 3-Pack)
Tommee Tippee Food Storage Pots and Lids 4+ Months (Colours May Vary, 3-Pack)
Offered by Kids ABC

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, Avent Via is better, 15 May 2012
These are OK for the price but Avent Via are much better, though more expensive they have better lids, stack well and you get a lot more of them.

First Words: Touch and Feel Picture Cards (DK My First...(Flash Cards))
First Words: Touch and Feel Picture Cards (DK My First...(Flash Cards))
by Jane Yorke
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and bold, 15 May 2012
Love these, already using them with my baby twins as they enjoy looking at the pictures. Love the languages and questions features on the back of the cards.

OXO Tot Baby Food Freezer Tray
OXO Tot Baby Food Freezer Tray

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky and doesn't seal for use for breast milk or baby food, 15 May 2012
Bulky and doesn't seal for use for breast milk or baby food. I used this to store breast milk but it grew mould! I had frozen milk in a different cheaper tray with a lid at the same time and it was fine. It is very difficult to remove the cubes. Not a fan.

Ecozone Moonlight, Energy saving LED Night Light, 3 year guarantee, costs less than 1p per week continuously on

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, give off a good amount of light, 15 May 2012
Not too bright, not too dark we leave them on all night helpful when moving around the house at night when our baby twins have us up.

Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror
Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases we have made as parents, 15 May 2012
These are so helpful! We have twin boys and these mirrors have improved car journeys significantly, particularly if we are out on our own with the boys.

Vital Baby Small Freezer Pots (Pack of 8)
Vital Baby Small Freezer Pots (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars We love these cubes - great for freezing BM too!, 15 May 2012
Great, easy to sterilise, stack well in freezer and cubes easy to remove unlike ice cube trays. Great for breast milk storage and stage one weaning. Helps with portion size, great for taking out and about.

Page: 1 | 2