Profile for Loris > Reviews

SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke
SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke
Offered by Colossol Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2015
I use it every day I love it.

The Days of Anna Madrigal
The Days of Anna Madrigal
by Armistead Maupin

4.0 out of 5 stars For the fans!, 15 Feb. 2015
Loooove the whole collection, this book is def for the fan of Tale of SF as you will be brought back in time all you favourite character. The storyline is not fantastic but the feeling to be with Michael, Anna, Brian, Shawna, and so on is just wonderful.

Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel Large - Blue, 75 x 140cm
Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel Large - Blue, 75 x 140cm
Offered by Trifid Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2015
I use it every day, Dry very quickly. I should buy another one soon.

Nitehawk 40L Army/Military/Forces Rucksack/Backpack Black
Nitehawk 40L Army/Military/Forces Rucksack/Backpack Black
Offered by Outdoor Value

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap. save your, 15 Feb. 2015
the strap broke few weeks after i bought it. Crap. save your money

Inateck 13.3 Inch MacBook Air/ Pro Retina Case Cover Sleeve Ultrabook Netbook Carrying Protector Bag Envelope Case for 13 Inch Apple Macbook Pro Retina/Macbook Air, Most 11-Inch Ultrabook Netbook [Size: 13.3-Inch, Grey Felt]
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice protective bag for MacBook, 15 Feb. 2015
Really nice protective bag for MacBook. I like the second pocket for the charger, and there is room for an Ipad and an Iphone. I use it went I travel and it is very handy. The interior is as well protected with a nice soft grey layer. Good price for the quality of the product.

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice price as well, 15 Feb. 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Nice price as well. Too bad the colour one are more than twice the price...

SAD LIGHT THERAPY DAYLIGHT SUNLIGHT BOX LAMP 10,000 LUX
SAD LIGHT THERAPY DAYLIGHT SUNLIGHT BOX LAMP 10,000 LUX
Offered by In21 Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend., 15 Feb. 2015
Well, kind of expensive for what it is and there was a better deal in-store than in amazon, I could have save another £10. It is pretty huge on a desk. It is bright, but when i say bright , i mean SUPER BRIGHT. I think I got blind after using it. I didnt really feel any difference with my mood thou. I am very sensitive to Seasonal affective disorder as I come from a southern country and live now in a northern country with few hours of day light in winter. I dont think this thing is working. Two stars because after all it is my own mistake to believe the internet....

Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Stereo Headphones with Armband for Smartphone - Green
Offered by RB Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with it! Worth the price!, 15 Feb. 2015
Really really nice, product I have it for several months now and I am more than happy! It is water/shower proof since I dropped into salsa today and was able to rince with water without any problem! Quite resistant it def resists to sweat and chocks! Quality of sound is really nice, there is not huge bass but I like it coz i stay aware of my environment which is good when you workout, run or work in a lab!!
There are comfy but not made for long hours of listening. I do it anyway coz I listen to podcast and after 3-4h can feel a bit discomfortable. The battery last for a long time but not sure about 8h as they say. Work very well with an Iphone 4S, sync automatically is iphone bluetooth is on first (reverse not true, i dont know why..)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 July 2014
Little problem first with default earphones, but after sale service very good. Replace the product straight away.

Docteur Valnet Tégarome Damaged Skin 15ml
Docteur Valnet Tégarome Damaged Skin 15ml
Offered by PHARMACIE LESCOMBES

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 July 2014
Packaging perfect, fast delivery, great product for rash!

Page: 1 | 2