Profile for Zubair Cook > Reviews

Content by Zubair Cook

Zubair Cook (Earth)

Ivuna Advanced High Speed 0.5m (0.5 Meter) HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet (Latest 2.0/1.4a Version, 21Gbps) 1080p 4k2k ARC UHD FULL HD LCD GOLD PLASMA & LED TVs AND ALSO SUPPORTS 3D for XBOX ONE SONY PS4 SKY HD VIRGIN BOX DVD Blu-ray Nintendo Wii U

5.0 out of 5 stars 0.5m hdmi cable 1.4a, 21 Feb 2011
Don't know where to start, spoken to HDCentral about a setting issue I was having.
My confidence in the product grew after speaking to them and my problem was resolved immediately.
Reading forum and sites I have found out that Cablesson is one of the biggest manufactures of HDMI Cable. I have seen their cable be sold at Sony Centre and many websites.
The direct price is much cheaper compared to going through Sony Centre.
I was explained the Ivuna HDMI Series is the best as it has the best performance for the money. I know HDMI is all digital but no one can doubt build quality is key.
The Ivuna hdmi cable in a plastic bag with a label on top with all the information. I went for the hdmi 1.4 to future proof my cables. I have bought a quite few lengths from them.
Since then I have recommend these to my family and they will come back for more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 1:35 AM BST

Ivuna Advance 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD (Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC) LED TV's AND ALSO SUPPORTS 3D for XBOX 360 SONY PS3 SKY VIRGIN BOX DVD Blu-ray Nintendo Wii U

5.0 out of 5 stars 2m 1.4 hdmi cable ivuna, 21 Feb 2011
Thank You for such a good product.

Ivuna Advance 10m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD (Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC) LED TV's AND ALSO SUPPORTS 3D for XBOX 360 SONY PS3 SKY VIRGIN BOX DVD Blu-ray Nintendo Wii U

5.0 out of 5 stars Ivuna HDMI 10m cable, 21 Feb 2011