Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

KitchenAid KPRA Pasta Attachment for KitchenAid Mixer
KitchenAid KPRA Pasta Attachment for KitchenAid Mixer
Offered by Elektro Book GmbH_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 May 2012
What a brilliant piece of equipment this is. We'd suffered using the hand held pasta machine, and having to replace it on a regular basis, but this, well what can one say, it is absolutely brilliant. It's efficient, it's easy to use, easy to clean etc etc etc.

Acai Berry Extreme Complex Fat Burners, Weight Loss, Diet Slimming Pills & Colon Cleanse - Detox Combo
Offered by Be-Beautiful-Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 May 2012
I read the reviews before buying this and thought I'd give this one a go. Although I completely ignored the negative reviews and wanted to try this for myself. It caused terrible abdo upsets, created unnecessary bloating and hardness of the abdo. The product was sent with exceptional speed, but no label or instructions or advise on how to get the most from it. Good luck with those who managed to lose weight. In only 11 days of suffering I managed to GAIN 2lbs.

Total Core with FREE Balance Ball and Pump
Total Core with FREE Balance Ball and Pump

3.0 out of 5 stars Exercising - no way, 6 Dec. 2011
I bought this back in early January 2011 and wanted to tone up my tummy after successfully quitting smoking and obviously the christmas extra few pounds. It arrived in excellent time, but one part was broken, and spare part sent with no quibbling. Only thing was that no matter how much I use this I don't feel that I've actually done anything productive. I am now using it as a guard to ward off grandchildren from entering the space behind my television set. What an expensive deterrant to inquisitive children ...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4