Profile for K Halliday > Reviews

Green and White Chequered Pattern Alice Band Hair Accessories by Zest
Green and White Chequered Pattern Alice Band Hair Accessories by Zest
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Alice Band, 20 Feb. 2016
I have previously bought Alice Bands for my six year old daughter for school and they are flimsy and break easily. This Alice Band looks good and is strong and sturdy. The Seller was very helpful too when there was a problem with the delivery.

Stargazer - Semi-Permanent Tattoo Pen - 04 Brown
Stargazer - Semi-Permanent Tattoo Pen - 04 Brown
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 15 Sept. 2014
I was impressed with this product. It was bought to create a temporary tattoo/practice for a real one. The quality was very good and it worked for my requirement. The "tattoo" did fade quite quickly over a few days but that did not bother me. The pen is lovely and fine so creates a professional looking tattoo.

Disney Frozen The Ice Queen 36 Piece Party Set with Paper Plates, Serviettes and Cups for Children's Birthday Parties Princess Anna Theme
Offered by BewerbungsShop24

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Jun. 2014
My own stupid fault really... I am hosting a party for my little girl, who of course loves Frozen. It is for 30 people and I interpreted this as enough for 36 kids, so some spare... there are only 8 cups! So, very overpriced so I don't think I will buy more of the same.. I will stick to sainsburys party stuff so I know what I am getting. I am writing this feedback just in case somebody makes the same mistake that I did!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!, 7 Feb. 2014
Good price, good product. I am very happy with this. Perfect for pens etc and my little girl loves them and now enjoys keeping everything tidy.

How to Overcome Fear of Driving: The Road to Driving Confidence
How to Overcome Fear of Driving: The Road to Driving Confidence
by Joanne Mallon

5.0 out of 5 stars This worked for me, 31 Dec. 2013
Interesting book and it definitely helped me overcome my fear of motorways. I can face my fear full on now.

500ml AirPro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier for Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Caravan etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Dec. 2013
So small but does exactly what it says and has sorted out the damp problem we have in our loft conversion which is a large room. It is amazing how quickly it fills up with water. It is a little tricky to empty, but not a problem. I am considering buying one for our bedroom too.

Disney Sofia the First Toy - Talking Sofia Deluxe Doll and Animal Friends
Disney Sofia the First Toy - Talking Sofia Deluxe Doll and Animal Friends
Offered by NANNIES TOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but lovely, 31 Dec. 2013
My four year old loves this. It was the most important thing on her Father Christmas list. This seems a small doll for the money it costs but it really is a lovely and special doll.

Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Princess Locket Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Princess Locket Single Rotary Duvet Set
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, 31 Dec. 2013
My four year old daughter loves this. it is very pretty and excellent quality. I highly recommend this product and would buy it again!

Bling Online Pack of 3 Back to School Narrow Plastic Headbands. (Green)
Bling Online Pack of 3 Back to School Narrow Plastic Headbands. (Green)

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 31 Dec. 2013
Suitable for a school headband, but they break very easily. I will look for something sturdier next time and not buy this product again.

FOR APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4 4TH GEN STYLISH PINK CRYSTAL DIAMOND BLING LEATHER FLIP COVER CASE POUCH
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 31 Dec. 2013
Very pretty but not recommended for a young child. My daughter stuck it on the family i-pod, got it the wrong way around/stuck over the camera. To un-stick and start again, meant not being able to use the case again... it is now in the bin. What a waste of money. Our fault I know, so be aware of making the same mistake.

Page: 1 | 2