Profile for Mr. B. Roche > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Roche

Mr. B. Roche (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Whittard Luxury White Hot Chocolate 375 g (Pack of 2)
Whittard Luxury White Hot Chocolate 375 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Yeah baby! Shagadelic!

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Seán Schemmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Brilliant film! The music is decent too. Not like the silly old Japanese music.

Whittard Luxury Hot Chocolate 375 g (Pack of 2)
Whittard Luxury Hot Chocolate 375 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Hot Chocolate, 5 Jan. 2015
Yummy yum yum! I love this Hot Chocolate. Whittards white hot chocolate is the best though! This is second.

Healthy for Life Nu-Col 100% Pure Collagen - 90 Tablets
Healthy for Life Nu-Col 100% Pure Collagen - 90 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault them. people have told me not to ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Can't fault them. people have told me not to trust the makers of this product but it has done me no harm. Not sure if it has helped me either. Do I feel stronger, healthier and look younger? Maybe, or maybe it's all in my head...

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED H7  halogen headlamp bulb  64210NBU-HCB +110% more light and +20% whiter light in double box
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED H7 halogen headlamp bulb 64210NBU-HCB +110% more light and +20% whiter light in double box

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but it's not right..., 5 Jan. 2015
Great car bulbs, shame they can't handle the heat. These are brighter than the standard bulbs you can buy. Perfect for the average car user. I drive up and down the M1 every day and they only last me a month

I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
by Hugh Willbourn

4.0 out of 5 stars Time and patience is the key., 14 April 2014
This is a good book. It does work upto a certain extent. I've read the book and listened to the audio cd. I am feeling much better about myself and I'm more positive. This book helps to put your life into perspective. However I have to face the hard truth. Which is I did love my ex an awful lot and the only thing that will truly heal me is time. It's the old saying: Time heals all wounds. This book is great for quick fixes. If you read it and you do the exercises, then it does help. It helps you to understand your pain and why you are feeling it. The exercises help you to get rid of most the pain, and to feel more confident about yourself, but the only way the pain will truly go and never come back is to try and be positive no matter how hard it may seem and to just give yourself time. If you are feeling down and you are looking for help then this book is worth a read. It is helpful and it does make you think a little differently about your ex and past memories. Time is key. Life goes on, new opportunities will arrive and things will get better. Your soulmate is out there somewhere and so is mine. Time and patients. Take one day at a time and slowly but surely, your outlook on life will change.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 May 2013
It really is a time machine! You pop the toast in and whoosh! You can go forwards and backwards through time! All for £130. Not a bad price for a time Machine. A word of warning - make sure you have extra bread with you. It needs bread to work. Brilliant little time machine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Syma S107G, 2 Jan. 2013
Brilliant little flyer. I've got quite a few of these now. I've built up quite a collection. I personally think they are amazing flyers. Precise, durable and the battery lasts a good 6-10 minutes. Syma have brought out the S107G in a few colours. Red, blue, yellow, gold/white, silver/white, Green/white. Although they're all the same model, none of mine fly the same. They all fly a little differently to each other. some are faster than others, some turn better than others. They're all great helicopters. This review is about the Silver/white S107G. I love it! I've crashed it a few times and it's still working. I think they're very durable. Anyone can fly these. It says 14+ on the box but anyone can fly the Syma S107G, young or old. These Helicopters definitely deserve 5 stars. I can't recommend them enough. If you're unsure about what Remote control helicopter to get, then look no further. Buy a Syma S107G. They're great for beginners and intermediates.

X107 3Ch Aluminium Rc Gyro Micro / Mini Remote Control Helicopter in Blue
X107 3Ch Aluminium Rc Gyro Micro / Mini Remote Control Helicopter in Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Little Flyer, 27 April 2012
I've bought a few Helicopters over the last few months and this is a lovely little flyer. It does everything its suppose to. The X107 Helicopter is similar to the Syma S107 Helicopter. The only difference from looks is the X107 has lights on the side. I personally prefer the Syma S107 Helicopters, as they are easier to fly. They seem to handle better. Don't get me wrong, the X107 is still a great helicopter, but the Syma S107 seems to be more finely tuned. As for the price of the X107, it could be a bit cheaper. You can get a Syma S107 for around £16. Which if you are a first time Rc Helicopter buyer, I would get the Syma S107, it generally handles better. Over-all this is a great little toy to have. you can crash it several times and it will still fly like its new out of the box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy for all ages!, 29 Jan. 2012
I've ordered quite a lot of these aswell for family members. There fun for all ages. from 6 years old to 80 years olds. My 6 year old brother can fly this helicopter with ease. My grandad can also fly it very easily. 6 people in my family have one so far. we really do love them. So much fun from such a little toy! we had to send one back due to it not working properly but the seller quickly sent us a replacement one. I recommend net_price_direct. They replied quickly to my emails and sent a replacement helicopter within a few days of me sending the damaged one back. I had no worries at all. I ordered two Syma S107G's from this seller, both arrived quickly and undamaged.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 9:10 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2