Profile for Mr. B. Roche > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Roche

Mr. B. Roche (United Kingdom)

I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
by Paul McKenna
Price: 7.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Time and patience is the key., 14 April 2014
This is a good book. It does work upto a certain extent. I've read the book and listened to the audio cd. I am feeling much better about myself and I'm more positive. This book helps to put your life into perspective. However I have to face the hard truth. Which is I did love my ex an awful lot and the only thing that will truly heal me is time. It's the old saying: Time heals all wounds. This book is great for quick fixes. If you read it and you do the exercises, then it does help. It helps you to understand your pain and why you are feeling it. The exercises help you to get rid of most the pain, and to feel more confident about yourself, but the only way the pain will truly go and never come back is to try and be positive no matter how hard it may seem and to just give yourself time. If you are feeling down and you are looking for help then this book is worth a read. It is helpful and it does make you think a little differently about your ex and past memories. Time is key. Life goes on, new opportunities will arrive and things will get better. Your soulmate is out there somewhere and so is mine. Time and patients. Take one day at a time and slowly but surely, your outlook on life will change.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt
Price: 98.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 May 2013
It really is a time machine! You pop the toast in and whoosh! You can go forwards and backwards through time! All for 130. Not a bad price for a time Machine. A word of warning - make sure you have extra bread with you. It needs bread to work. Brilliant little time machine.

Syma S107G R/C 3CH Helicopter with Gyro - Metal Series - New Colours!!
Syma S107G R/C 3CH Helicopter with Gyro - Metal Series - New Colours!!
Price: 24.99 - 26.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Syma S107G, 2 Jan 2013
Brilliant little flyer. I've got quite a few of these now. I've built up quite a collection. I personally think they are amazing flyers. Precise, durable and the battery lasts a good 6-10 minutes. Syma have brought out the S107G in a few colours. Red, blue, yellow, gold/white, silver/white, Green/white. Although they're all the same model, none of mine fly the same. They all fly a little differently to each other. some are faster than others, some turn better than others. They're all great helicopters. This review is about the Silver/white S107G. I love it! I've crashed it a few times and it's still working. I think they're very durable. Anyone can fly these. It says 14+ on the box but anyone can fly the Syma S107G, young or old. These Helicopters definitely deserve 5 stars. I can't recommend them enough. If you're unsure about what Remote control helicopter to get, then look no further. Buy a Syma S107G. They're great for beginners and intermediates.

X107 3Ch Aluminium Rc Gyro Micro / Mini Remote Control Helicopter in Blue
X107 3Ch Aluminium Rc Gyro Micro / Mini Remote Control Helicopter in Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Little Flyer, 27 April 2012
I've bought a few Helicopters over the last few months and this is a lovely little flyer. It does everything its suppose to. The X107 Helicopter is similar to the Syma S107 Helicopter. The only difference from looks is the X107 has lights on the side. I personally prefer the Syma S107 Helicopters, as they are easier to fly. They seem to handle better. Don't get me wrong, the X107 is still a great helicopter, but the Syma S107 seems to be more finely tuned. As for the price of the X107, it could be a bit cheaper. You can get a Syma S107 for around 16. Which if you are a first time Rc Helicopter buyer, I would get the Syma S107, it generally handles better. Over-all this is a great little toy to have. you can crash it several times and it will still fly like its new out of the box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy for all ages!, 29 Jan 2012
I've ordered quite a lot of these aswell for family members. There fun for all ages. from 6 years old to 80 years olds. My 6 year old brother can fly this helicopter with ease. My grandad can also fly it very easily. 6 people in my family have one so far. we really do love them. So much fun from such a little toy! we had to send one back due to it not working properly but the seller quickly sent us a replacement one. I recommend net_price_direct. They replied quickly to my emails and sent a replacement helicopter within a few days of me sending the damaged one back. I had no worries at all. I ordered two Syma S107G's from this seller, both arrived quickly and undamaged.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 9:10 PM BST

Syma S107G 3 Channel Infrared Controlled Helicopter with Gyroscopic Stability Control - WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all ages!, 29 Jan 2012
Quite a few people in my family have this little helicopter. Its very addictive once you get used to it. We had to send one back because it wasn't flying right, but we quickly got a replacement one. I do love how easy it is to fly The Syma S107G. It hovers, up and down, left and right. you name it, the helicopter can do it. With-in reason. my 6 year old brother can easily control it. It really is for all ages. I'm 23 and I love it. my Grandad has one too. He fly's his every night. My uncle has a syma S107G aswell. They are very durable. which is a big improvement to the old Rc controlled helicopters. Overall I am very pleased. We've had loads of fun with these little helicopters.

Duronic HDC01 - 2m/((360)) - 2 Metre HDMI Goldspec (Version 1.4|3D| Latest Technology) High Speed HDMI Cable - Premium 24K Gold Plated 1080p HDMI to HDMI Tilt/Swivel Lead - 2 metres - Perfect for PS3 PLASMA LCD LED 3D HD TV Virgin Box SKY HD SKY+
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works much better than dearer Hdmi Cables, 22 Dec 2011
I've purchased quite a few Hdmi cables over the years. And I have to say, this is the best one so far. The Duronic HDC01 Hdmi cable is fantastic!. I really can't put it into words how good the picture looks on my television. The colour, the sharpness, its all amazing! Top quality product at a very reasonable price! I've bought a few. I use them on my Ps3, Xbox 360, and 3D Blu-ray player. I've found a Hdmi cable worthy for my Consoles! There are others in the duronic range. The HDC02, HDC03, HDC50. Overall this is the best one. The HDC01 Hdmi cable takes first place. To some it all up the picture is much more detailed, clearer and more colourful, plus the sound is much clearer too. Take my advice, don't buy a dear Hdmi cable that says its the best and does it all. This Hdmi cable is the best and does do it all at a much cheaper price! I hope this review helps anyone who's not sure which one to buy.

DIGIFLEX HD Component AV Cable For Sony Playstation PS2 PS3
DIGIFLEX HD Component AV Cable For Sony Playstation PS2 PS3
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, Excellent seller, Excellent service. Thankyou, 14 July 2011
This Component Cable really does work. Much better quality than the Av cable you get with the PS2. I'm quite impressed with the power of the Ps2. I have a Ps3 aswell but I missed some of my old Ps2 games, so I decided to get my Ps2 out of the attic. its a shame the Ps3 isn't backwards compatible. Come on Sony, get your act together. make A Ps3 slim with backwards compatibility. On a final note, I'm very impressed with Digiflex. I had no problems with them at all. Excellent seller, Excellent service. Thankyou..

LG 55LX9900 55-inch Widescreen Full LED 3D Infina TV with Freeview HD
LG 55LX9900 55-inch Widescreen Full LED 3D Infina TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 19 Jun 2011
This Television is amazing! Excellent quality! The picture is crystal clear. This Tv is the Mother of all Tv's. Nuff said..