ARRAY(0xae9f11ec)

Profile for R. M. Wareing > Reviews

Content by R. M. Wareing

R. M. Wareing

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fujitsu Lifebook A531 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVD+RW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Aug 2012
As a student I need a laptop which I can use for my work and the occasional internet surfing. After looking at many different laptops I decided on this fujitsu lifebook mainly because of the intel core i5 processor. With the help of this everything I do on the laptop is done very quickly and I am not kept waiting looking at loading screens. The battery life was another key factor, lasting well over 5 hours it is perfect for use while travelling fairly long distances. I would highly recommend this laptop to any student or anyone wanting a laptop with a good processor and good battery life.

Beer Pong
Beer Pong

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 29 April 2012
This review is from: Beer Pong (Toy)
Having been introduced to beer pong by my brother I decided I would buy a set and challenge him to a game or two. The beer pong mat is very good as it provides a god distance for the cups to be apart and the cups themselves are just the right size so it is easy to throw the balls into them, but not too easy! Although I am yet to win a game all my practice must surely pay off soon!
Highly recommended

Hustle - Complete BBC Series 8 [DVD] [2012]
Hustle - Complete BBC Series 8 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Adrian Lester
Price: 7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant end to a brilliant show!, 4 April 2012
Hustle has been my favourite show on telly ever since series 1 began. I loved the way the criminals were no longer the bad guys and would make me think "how did they do that?" Series 8 is a brilliant end to Hustle as it provides brilliant and risky cons which will have you gripped from beginning to end.

For me, the last con is the best, the crew try to con someone out of 10,000,000! Although I can now predict the ending of how they did it sometimes, I had no idea of the final con and it completely blew me away!

I would highly recommend this series to anyone who either enjoys hustle or even those who have never watched it before.

Hustle - Complete BBC Series 7 [DVD] [2012]
Hustle - Complete BBC Series 7 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Adrian Lester
Price: 6.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Nov 2011
Well I have watched every series of hustle since it started and have always enjoyed it. I found the fact that this time the criminals were the good guys and the cops the bad was very refreshing. This series includes many more attempts to con people who deserve it.
While I now find that Hustle is getting more and more predictable it is still a good watch and I would recommend it to anyone.

REVLON BL9115NP REVLON 2000W HAIRDRYER
REVLON BL9115NP REVLON 2000W HAIRDRYER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hairdryer, Great Price, 12 Nov 2011
This compact hair dryer is very good. It is light, easy to use and takes only a small portion of time to fully dry my hair. It comes with a nozzle attachment which can be used if desired, or without. I would highly recommend this hair dryer to anyone who needs a hair dryer but who doesn't want to pay a lot for one.

The Jury [DVD]
The Jury [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters
Price: 9.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Enjoyed, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Jury [DVD] (DVD)
The series 'The Jury' is a drama about the members of a jury of a triple murder trial. It shows their experience of being a member of the jury from the moment when they received the letter to when the foreman calls out the verdict. Some of the jury members include a boy with asbergers syndrome, a teacher and a man who wishes to become a U.S citizen.

I really enjoyed this series as it provides a refreshing approach to the usual trial dramas where only the barristers and the case are followed. Although it does not show every single member of the jury in the same detail, you still find out lots about the individuals whilst following in the mornings and during their lunch breaks.

I would highly recommend this series to anyone wishing to watch a good drama.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2011 10:08 PM GMT

Letter Tray Jumbo Deep Sided with 2 Label Positions Black
Letter Tray Jumbo Deep Sided with 2 Label Positions Black
Offered by N D Office Ltd
Price: 13.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trays, 1 Sep 2011
Well with a price like this letter tray has, I expected it to be of a high quality, and it was. These attracted me because you did not need any spacers as well as these can just be stacked, they can be a little tricky to get the hang of at first but once you have, they are ideal.

Uni-Ball Eye Fine UB157 Rollerball (Blue, Pack of 5 Pens)
Uni-Ball Eye Fine UB157 Rollerball (Blue, Pack of 5 Pens)
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pens, 27 Aug 2011
These have always been my favourite pens, they give a smooth and clear finish on any paper. The only downside is that they take a while to dry and if you are not careful, they can easily smudge.
Despite this these pens are very good and highly recommended.

BABOLAT Aero Custom Damp Racket Vibration Absorber , Black/Yellow
BABOLAT Aero Custom Damp Racket Vibration Absorber , Black/Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Aug 2011
Having recently bought a new babolat racket, I decided I would buy some Babolat shock absorbers and I was not disappointed. These really work well and I do not feel any excess vibration after I play a shot, however powerful. Highly recommended.

Wilson Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls - 4 Ball Tube
Wilson Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls - 4 Ball Tube
Offered by SPORT 2000 NMS
Price: 5.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good balls, but for a price..., 15 Aug 2011
In my opinion, wilson tennis balls are the best around. And these are no different, with lots of bounce and also durability these will provide a top quality tennis experience for a long time. The only downside is the cost. 5 for four balls I think is a bit extreme, but if you're willing to pay for the best, then pay for these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5