Profile for pam ridley > Reviews

One Night in Winter
One Night in Winter
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 10 July 2014
I loved this book.It was kept for my holidays andIcould not put it down.Great story,wonderful characterisation,a,setting in Moscow,how could it fail!I wept buckets of tears at the end,Icould not recommend it more strongly.

The Lotus and the Wind
The Lotus and the Wind
Price: 6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars A, 7 Jun 2014
Iloved this book,it was recommended by an author of military books ,sadly now dead,whilst travelling in Pakistan.I came home,ordered the book and immediately transported toPeshawar and the surrounding areas including the Fergana area ofUzbekistan.Anyone who enjoys an exciting and pacey read will enjoy this book.After that all you have to do is read the next book in line about the Savage family.

Midnight in St Petersburg
Midnight in St Petersburg
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a super read,transport yourself to St Petersburg!, 26 May 2014
I loved this book,set in St Petersburg,full of authenticity;Ifelt instantly transported there.I enjoyed the characters,it had a quirky ending,altogether a great read.

Relish: My Life on a Plate
Relish: My Life on a Plate
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A thoroughly good read,recommended., 26 May 2014
.I thoroughly enjoyed this book,she comes across an honest person and her stories are fascinating and very humorous.I have downloaded more of her books as I enjoyed Relish so much.

Jerusalem
Jerusalem
by Yotam Ottolenghi
Price: 15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Jerusalem on a plate., 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Jerusalem (Hardcover)
I was delighted with the book,lots of interesting salads and vegetarian recipes.l like his enthusiasm,the colour plates are good and the layout clear.

Bread And Ashes: A Walk Through the Mountains of Georgia
Bread And Ashes: A Walk Through the Mountains of Georgia
by Tony Anderson
Price: 8.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Review., 4 Nov 2013
Arrived very prompt,good condition included were two bookmarks from a bookshop in Tiblisi! I shall hopefully be there and Armenia next year.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2014 4:42 PM GMT

The Light Years (The Cazalet Chronicle 1)
The Light Years (The Cazalet Chronicle 1)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars THE LIGHT YEARS, 29 Jan 2013
I loved this book,and all the series.I lent the series to my daughter to take on holiday and she spent all her time with her nose in a book, much to her mother in laws annoyance!