Profile for C.M > Reviews

Content by C.M

C.M

HP 920XL High Yield Cyan Original Ink Cartridge (CD972AE)
HP 920XL High Yield Cyan Original Ink Cartridge (CD972AE)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, do not use this company., 22 Mar. 2012
I ordered two ink cartridges (black and coloured ink) from this company at the end of January 2012, after three weeks they still had not arrived. I rang IJT and asked them to re-send the ink. Two weeks later I still had nothing. After calling again they assured me it would arrive soon. One cartridge did arrive (black ink), once I put it in the printer, it didn't work. I called another time and they sent two cartridges by recorded delivery and both arrived finally over a month and a half after when I first ordered them.

Sadly, the black ink cartridge works okay, however the coloured ink cartridge prints off very pale. I will never buy ink cartridges from IJT again.

My sister also had exactly the same problems as me, the ink took over a month to arrive and once it did, the cartridges didn't work. However she asked for her money back and sent back the cartidges. This was at the beginning of March, two weeks ago and she has still not received her money back.

If I could I'd give them less than one star, because they really don't deserve that. I am posting this review on all of their HP ink cartridges.