Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Flip Mino HD 3rd Generation 60 minutes recording, 4GB Memory & Image Stabilisation - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Mar. 2013
It is my third Flip and I simply love them , pocket size, easy to use . Image stabilisation works really well.
I would definitely recommend.

A Hero for WondLa (Wondla 2)
A Hero for WondLa (Wondla 2)
by Tony DiTerlizzi

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book, 4 Mar. 2013
I bought it for my daughter and she wouldn't stop reading it and now she can't wait to read the third one .
Now even my husband is reading it

RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Glow In The Dark Wall Stickers Butterfly and Dragonfly

2.0 out of 5 stars nice looking but......, 4 Mar. 2013
I bought them for the ceiling of my children room.

Unfortunately most of the dragonfly wouldn't stick to the ceiling, I had less problem with the butterfly

Pity

Bundle Monster Wall Deco DIY Paper Photo Frame with Mini Clothespins and Stickers - Fits 4"x 6" Pictures
Offered by Bundle Monster

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 4 Mar. 2013
I display them in my living room and they look really nice, only one thing is not at its top the frame are really tight for the photo and it is really easy to break them.
Lots of stickers really cute

Amelia to Zora: Twenty-six Women Who Changed the World
Amelia to Zora: Twenty-six Women Who Changed the World
by Cynthia Chin-Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 Mar. 2013
It was a present for my 9 y.o. daughter, she loved it and read it immediately , the day after she brought it in the school and the teacher read it aloud.
Finally a book that proved that every girl has a brain and not only a body to look at.

Rubie's Gothic Vampiress Dress (Large)
Rubie's Gothic Vampiress Dress (Large)
Offered by Mouse2Mat24

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 12 Nov. 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
First thing before buying one of this costumes please double check the size because the size 8 to 10 years old fit an average adult (size 12).

The collar does NOT stay Up no matter what you try to do .

The material is quite cheap

Rubie's Vampiress Child Dress (Medium)
Rubie's Vampiress Child Dress (Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars superb outfit, 12 Nov. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
My 8 y.o. Daughter was stunning with this costume, there is also a collar that is not shown on the photo .

Just two things the tiara is not so great and the fabric is not such a good quality

Galaxy S3 skin - Van Gogh Blossoming Almond Tree - High quality precision engineered removable adhesive skin by Decalgirl for Samsung Galaxy Siii i9300
Offered by discount-goods-4-u

2.0 out of 5 stars just a sticker......, 2 Oct. 2012
I was looking for a cover for my Samsung III Galaxy and I love Van Gogh there fore I thought it is fantastic I'll have a Van Gogh cover pity it is only a sticker and a very expensive one........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2012 11:11 PM BST

Seven Skills for School Success: Activities to Develop Social & Emotional Intelligence in Young Children
by Pam Schiller

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 8 May 2012
I like this book , it explains everything (social and emotional intelligence) step by step and with example.

It is to understand.

The Game of Light (Game Of... (Phaidon))
The Game of Light (Game Of... (Phaidon))
by Children's Publication Company
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the last snuggle up in bed, 8 May 2012
I have bought it more for my two years old Son then my 8th years old Daughter, but it worked better with my eldest .

It is really cute and funny I love it .

Page: 1 | 2