Profile for James Hubbuck > Reviews

James Hubbuck

Samsung M2022 A4 Printer Xpress Mono Laser Printer
Samsung M2022 A4 Printer Xpress Mono Laser Printer
Offered by TheInkPeople

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE SAMSUNG MONO LASER PRINTER M2022 MODEL IS NOT WIRELESS, 17 Jan. 2014
The above mono laser Xpress M2022 Samsung printer is NOT WIRELESS, contrary to Amazon's product details. This was also not even recognised by Samsung's own helpline. Because of both companies MISINFORMATION I have spent 2 days of wasted time. Eventually Samsung did inform me this product is not wireless, but only after a lot of wasted effort and frustration. This is very sloppy and annoying customer relations from both companies. But I doubt if they will compensate me. Doesn't new technology drive you crazy!!!! J Hubbuck.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 3:41 PM BST

Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)
Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Online Access with a Chromebook!, 14 Jan. 2014
I have been highly delighted with the very rapid speed of my Samsung Chromebook. I have also purchased a Samsung M2022 Xpress Mono Laser Printer to equally match the excellent speed and service of my Chromebook. However it has not proved easy and straightforward to get these operating together using the Google Cloud printing service. I am sure this problem will be solved soon, but Google and Samsung should have made it more straightforward. I hope both companies take note of this difficulty. But they have both created two excellent products. A REAL BEST BUY FOR EXCELLENT PRICES.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Original Ink is a Must!!, 14 Jan. 2014
Fast delivery is guaranteed, as is a quality product by HP. I have tried non HP ink and have been let down by this. Will only use genuine HP ink now.