Profile for gymjohn > Reviews

gymjohn

Sugar Free: 8 weeks to Freedom from Sugar and Carb Addiction
Sugar Free: 8 weeks to Freedom from Sugar and Carb Addiction

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb. Banting Babe., 9 Jun. 2015
Been waiting for this to be available in the UK. I will advise anybody, who is going to change their way of eating to low carb, high fat, to have this by their side, as a companion.It is laid out/organised in a reader friendly way. Knowing that sugar/carbs are addictive, and having this book as a support during the initial stages of adaptation will make the transition to a healthier lifestyle so much easier.

White Stevia Crystals 500g
White Stevia Crystals 500g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

1.0 out of 5 stars hidden at the side of the packet is the statement that this is 1 to 3 times as sweet as sugar, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: White Stevia Crystals 500g (Misc.)
Although you can't see it in the advert, hidden at the side of the packet is the statement that this is 1 to 3 times as sweet as sugar. And it is. Given that this is supposed to be 97% Stevia, and that stevia is 30 times sweeter than sugar, then something is seriously wrong with the contents of this packet. I would like to know what other ingredients it includes to bulk it up, since there is no way there is more than a small amount of stevia.

Grass Fed Hormone Free Whey Protein Isolate Powder 3kg / 3000g Unflavoured - PINK SUN Natural Whey
Offered by PINK SUN Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best there is, in my opinion, 22 Jan. 2014
Both the concentrate and the isolate are excellent products. by far the best and healthiest I have had, and I have used protein supplements for decades. I mix it with full cream organic milk, fish oil liquid, Greek full fat organic yoghurt, and a dash of MCT oil....keeps my energy levels going for hours without feeling hungry.

War God: Nights of the Witch
War God: Nights of the Witch
by Graham Hancock

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best., 31 July 2013
I have read, and re-read all of Graham Hancock's books. I listen to his podcasts regularly. his discussions with Joe Rogan are particularly enlightening. I rank Graham Hancock amongst my favourite authors, alongside Wilbur Smith and Ken Follett. His writings are inspirational and challenge me to question mainstream, conventional views. This book is utterly amazing, read from cover to cover in a day (the only other book to have kept my interest to do this was The Eagle Has Landed back in the 70's).

Mr Hancock is a serious researcher and eloquent storyteller. This is the best 'factional' book I have read in a long time. Let's hope the mainstream, 'don't disturb my eating trough' historians learn to respect those with alternative views and theories. Well done Graham...

IKEA MILK / COFFEE FROTHER FOR HOT OR COLD DRINKS
IKEA MILK / COFFEE FROTHER FOR HOT OR COLD DRINKS
Offered by royalsellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 July 2013
Use it to mix my Bulletproof coffee, does the trick and much simpler than using a blender. And for the price! Well...

Sony NWZS545B S Series 16GB Walkman with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Black
Sony NWZS545B S Series 16GB Walkman with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars died, 11 July 2011
worked fine, until one day the battery just wouldn't charge up. So I spent months creating a music library, only to be lost inside this frustrating little contraption. If you value your music lists, then don't trust this to last.

Good Ideas Lawn Edger (547) - Get the perfect lawn edges in minutes
Good Ideas Lawn Edger (547) - Get the perfect lawn edges in minutes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool, 22 Jun. 2011
When I received this product, I thought I would break it on the first go. The first time I used it, it was fairly hard going, but now it has created a track/groove to follow, I can easily cut all my borders in about 10 minutes, all 80 metres of them! Just push, then brush!

Jamie Oliver Health Grill
Jamie Oliver Health Grill

4.0 out of 5 stars makes great steak, 22 Jan. 2011
Wait until the green light comes on. Pop the steak on the grill, close the lid....wait...voila perfect steak. I do sirloin for 5 minutes and a thick rump for 6 or 7 minutes. Tastes and looks just like one you would eat from a good restaurant. Ps I leave the steak on a warmed plate for a few minutes to let the juices soak in before I eat it.

Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies Size UK 9
Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies Size UK 9

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 2 Jan. 2011
I take a size 8, but, on previous purchasers' advice, bought size 9. Well, they slip on and off easily, are warm and comfortable. They have been invaluable during the recent snows, waterproof and cosy. I keep them in the kitchen and slip them on when I need to slip out, ideal. Excellent product at a good price.