Profile for Neil E. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Neil E. Wilson

Neil E. Wilson "Razgriz" (Kent, England)

PlayStation Vita Cradle
PlayStation Vita Cradle
Offered by Global Xpress

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, just the right angle, 19 Aug 2013
Can't really complain, it's a nice product, nice feel, good quality. Just needs a volume control to be perfect instead of bypassing the Vita's set.

Bamboo Manga Pen and Touch Tablet
Bamboo Manga Pen and Touch Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tablet I have used yet!, 19 Aug 2013
I have owned the Bamboo 1st gen through to this and I have to say that this was a good buy. I managed to get this when it was £58 and wow, with the bigger drawing area compared to my 1st and 2nd gen tabs, this really draws well. Drawing with Manga Studio Debut 4.0 is also very smooth, even on an old laptop despite RAM warnings.

TeckNet POWER BANK iEP387 7000mAh Lithium Polymer USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger (Dual 5V 3.1A USB Output) for Apple iPhone 5, iPad mini 2/1, iPad 5/4 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S, iPad 3/2/1; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 3/2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect companian on the move, 16 April 2013
I've used it to power my portable wireless and charge my phone and I soon hope to use it for my Raspberry Pi. It has a nice quality to it, a good solid build. The charging LED's bug out on me though, but that's probably my choice of 5V chargers.

Sony NWZA845B A series Walkman 16GB MP3 Player with 2.8 inch OLED Screen (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Walkman, best I've had, 8 April 2011
'Simply the best' comes to mind when I am thinking of Sony's brilliant A series Walkman. Purchased to replace my faulty S series I was blown away by the improvement in sound quality, the crisper display and build quality of the device itself. Coupled with the excellent sony noise cancelling earphones, this Walkman won't fail to give you the best of your music library. I feature I liked especially over the previous S models is the size of the Album art is increased, however 1 downside for me is that your personal backgrounds are limited to the main menu only.

The A series also has support for BBC's iPlayer content allowing to save and catch up with any programs you missed or simply to watch those incredible TV moments again at a later date. As for your own videos, the Walkman's clear and crisp highres display allows you to watch music videos, anime and vlogs without any of that blur or pixelation (but it does depend on the videos resolution and quality).

File transfer is made easy with the instant recognition in Windows XP, Vista and 7 so you can start transferring you music/ pictures and videos simply by 'drag and drop'. When paired with Media Go! your Walkman is easy managed, and the client will let you transfer your music at a click of a button. You can also set certain options within Media Go! so that the music transferred to your Walkman is re/encoded to reduce the size of the music files by reducing the bitrate or changing the format, ultimately allowing you to get more songs in that 16GB space than you would before.

Overall, this item is a sleek, stylish and recommendable mp3 player that's down to earth and simple to use.....well for me that is.

Veho VAA-005 Muvi Multi Regional Mains USB Charger
Veho VAA-005 Muvi Multi Regional Mains USB Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit, 8 April 2011
I ordered this item as I am facing the dilemma which most Walkman users face today, no mains power adapter! Received within the same week of ordering, this fantastic item has a nice feel to it and feels well made. The option to change the adapter is also a very good idea, however I don't intend to travel yet so it's the 3 pin for me, but the fact that you can split the unit into 2 is very handy, though I feel that if the 3 pin connector was also able to fold flat then that would be a winning design. This item gets 5 stars for its cheap price, yet good build quality and being the best, most space saving solution for those without mains chargers for their Walkmans or iPods for that matter.

iGadgitz Black Luxury Soft Napa Leather Case Cover for Sony Walkman NWZ-A840 Series + Screen Protector ( NWZ-A840, NWZ-A845, NWZ-A846, NWZ-A847, NWZ-A848, NWZ-A849 )

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and accessible, 8 April 2011
I bought this case to replace the old case. I wanted a case that would allow me to use my Walkman whilst it was still protected without having to keep taking it out of the case to change songs. iGagitz luxury case is perfect and well made. You can change the volume and apply hold whilst the cover is down with ease and to change tracks or use the Walkman you just unclip and flip over the front and you Walkman is ready to be used behind a protective clear screen. Charging and USB access is also available without having to take the Walkman out.

The build quality of the case feels good, I've only had it for a week, but can tell it's definitely worth it's value in my eyes. I didn't bother with the screen protector that came with it because A) it was too long and B) I would only apply it wrong and get air bubbles =w=

5 stars

Wipeout Pure Soundtrack
Wipeout Pure Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Best, 1 April 2011
SCE really made a hit with Pure racing through to it's original specs. The style, the Ships and the intesity was what defined the early Wipeouts, and this one for me paid tribute to those early incarnations. The soundtrack is a master piece for this game, and works well to give the game itself even more depth as your riding the jumps, chicanes and barrierless tracks high up in the sky (Sol 2). Definetely worthy of purchasing for the Wipeout fans, or just for those trance lovers

Bad Apple (From Touhou)
Bad Apple (From Touhou)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOMENESS, 1 April 2011
I love the Touhou Project, and I love this. I make that 3 Touhou related tunes available in U.K now :3 Though this does sound kinda very close to Alstroemeria Record's Bad Apple! they did on their Lovelight album, it's still a good arrangement and definetely worth getting if your a fan.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by Simply Speakers Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing 5*, 12 April 2010
I heard about these little speakers from my half brother and Thought I'd get on for his Bday...I ended up getting another when I heard the quality from these superb little speakers, they are so good that my step mum complains about the bass whilst she's downstairs! I would definetly recomend these speakers to anyone who wants a portable long life self powered speaker. Thats another thing, the battery life is amazing, I rarely get the charger cable out the charge it up, in fact it's been so long I've probally lost it.