Profile for karen atyeo > Reviews

The Book Thief
The Book Thief
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
Could not put it down, it was a thoroughly different book that I will not forget in a hurry. I loved the characters and enjoyed the twist of death as a narrator, wonderful.

Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
Price: 3.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Waffle, 11 April 2013
By the end of this book I was sick of hearing what each of them was wearing!! Very much a drawn out book the series could have done with skipping this one.

A Thousand Splendid Suns
A Thousand Splendid Suns
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 April 2013
I loved this book just as much as the kite runner, it's a lovely written book with some beautiful descriptions, would read again :)

BabyRice Anika-Baby Baby Handprint Footprint Kit Silver Display Frame (Black Prints)
Price: 32.78

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, 11 April 2013
Was a little less quality than I expected, but other than that I got beautiful footprints out of it which is the main thing. We did it whilst he was asleep otherwise the ink would have smudged too easily.

Annabel Karmel Food Cube Tray
Annabel Karmel Food Cube Tray
Price: 5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 11 April 2013
I found this easy to use and ideal for storing my Lil ones food, did not use them too much as went onto the baby led weaning approach so don't know what the durability is like
Ki

Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner - 4th Edition
Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner - 4th Edition
by Annabel Karmel
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 April 2013
Yeah I liked this one but I have another which I found even more helpful so I did not get to use it as much as I would have liked, what I did try were excellent, highly recommend

Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules
Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 April 2013
My son had 6 come through at once and I don't know how they work as I had my doubts but I was amazed as after having these granular he slept through the teething and it did not seem to bother him in the day either? Miracle worker as far as I'm concerned :)

Disney Friends Winnie The Pooh Water Filled Teether
Disney Friends Winnie The Pooh Water Filled Teether
Offered by Smart Games Online
Price: 4.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok maybe?, 11 April 2013
It broke within a week so unsure if faulty, otherwise is a good item........ Take your chances I think I was just an unlucky bad egg

Trumpette Johnny, 1-2 Years
Trumpette Johnny, 1-2 Years
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 April 2013
These stay on perfect but my son is 10 months and has almost grown out of them so the sizing is far too small, other than that I highly recommend.

Dogs Design Carrier Bag Tidy / Holder
Dogs Design Carrier Bag Tidy / Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, just what I wanted, 11 April 2013
This is what it says on the tin. Lovely item for the price thank you very much, would love to see some more funky designs?

Page: 1 | 2