Profile for Alida Sunderland > Reviews

Content by Alida Sunderland

Alida Sunderland "antique lover" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
What a boring film. With all the hype this film as received I don't know how anyone could say they enjoyed it. There was no real storyline; just two people in space. No realism to the story and just plain boring. Can't believe George Clooney ever agreed to star in such a film. Almost fell asleep in the last half hour. Just dreadful .....

Beautiful Creatures [DVD]
Beautiful Creatures [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alden Ehrenreich

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fantasy film worth watching, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Beautiful Creatures [DVD] (DVD)
This was a beautiful film and at first I thought it was going to be full of demons and devils but it was really lovely and very moving in parts. Loved this and think I will watch it again soon.

The Wolverine [DVD]
The Wolverine [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and action packed, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Wolverine [DVD] (DVD)
Again a wonderful, action packed film with excellent actors and a great story line. The special effects were brilliant and I am sure you will enjoy this one.

After Earth [DVD] [2013]
After Earth [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: After Earth [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I was rather disappointed with this film. The only actors in the film appeared to be Will Smith and his son. Their acting was good but I am afraid the story line let it down. Got bored after about 30 to 40 minutes. What a shame.

Pacific Rim [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Pacific Rim [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba

5.0 out of 5 stars Full action movie worth watching, 26 Feb 2014
If you like the Transformer films you will love this one. In the film are similar machines to those in Transformers but I think better and certainly bigger. Action packed and wonderful effects. Kept my interest throughout.

Rosewood Lane [DVD]
Rosewood Lane [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rose McGowan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suspense & frightening, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Lane [DVD] (DVD)
This is an extremely good film and well worth watching. The suspense and thrilling and some of it quite frightening. Great acting and a well made film you just much watch. Just loved it.

Dark Skies [DVD]
Dark Skies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keri Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not one of the best, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dark Skies [DVD] (DVD)
I was rather disappointed with this film as apparently it did have good reviews. I think the plot was poor and the action poor also but then again, I have seen worse films.

Entity [DVD]
Entity [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dervla Kirwan
Offered by Jasuli

3.0 out of 5 stars Average viewing, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Entity [DVD] (DVD)
Although the story wasn't too bad I did get a little bored. I've seen much better films than this one but it wasn't the worst I have seen.

Beautiful Babies: The ART of Reborn Doll Making
Beautiful Babies: The ART of Reborn Doll Making
by Michele Barrow-Bélisle

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money, 23 Aug 2013
When I received this book I was rather disappointed. It has been produced in very poor quality with poor quality photos and no clear instruction for newcomers to the art of reborning dolls like I am. A very expensive book; especially for what you get. I have watched a dvd on reborning which was much better than the book and I thought the book would give me more basic facts which it didn't.
Also, one of the pages has been repeated within the book but then the book is very amateur in the way it has been put together and then printed. Don't waste your money.

The Realm [DVD]
The Realm [DVD]
Dvd ~ Justin Armstrong

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 30 July 2013
This review is from: The Realm [DVD] (DVD)
I really got bored with this film. Not like I expected at all and was very disappointed. I love horror films but this was plain old boring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6