Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Debbywlod > Reviews

Content by Debbywlod

Debbywlod

Homoeopathy and Human Evolution
Homoeopathy and Human Evolution
by Martin Miles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book that explains homeopathy but also our work in this planet, 13 Aug. 2012
I loved this book so much! I really recommend this book to everybody. I am just starting to study Homeopathy and I found this book very clear about energy as well as the link with occultism and the material world. It was a great eye opening for me. Enjoy the reading.

Vitalism: The History of Herbalism, Homeopathy, and Flower Essences
Vitalism: The History of Herbalism, Homeopathy, and Flower Essences
by Matthew Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision for different schools of thoughts, 26 July 2012
I am about to start a course on Homeopathy and I just love reading this book as it showed me some different perspectives of different schools of thoughts and see how things evolve since XIX century. I really recommend this book and it is easy to read.

simplehuman Plastic Compact Dishrack - White
simplehuman Plastic Compact Dishrack - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 9 July 2012
I have been used for a few weeks now and I am very happy with this product so far. All the water goes down to the sink now and it fits very nicely on my worktop. I recommend it to everybody! But not for big families as it is quite small. Very good for a house of 2 people.