Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Amy > Reviews

Content by Amy

Amy

In a Class of Their Own
In a Class of Their Own

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend., 7 Sept. 2013
I usually enjoy this kind of story but I abandoned this one part way in. It takes too long to get anywhere and while I appreciate at times it is necessary to use a dialect for the characters speech, it should really be restricted to helping build a particular character. This author rather restricts her audience because if you are unfamiliar with the particular Scottish accent then it becomes quite a chore. Glad I didn't pay full price for this book & will not be looking for the authors further works.

The Mud Sisters
The Mud Sisters

5.0 out of 5 stars I've found a new favourite author, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Mud Sisters (Kindle Edition)
This is the 2nd Edie Claire book I've read in the last week. Her writing has you hooked from the first chapter& I looked forward to having my free time to read. This is a great story.

Highland Fling
Highland Fling

5.0 out of 5 stars A great romance story, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Highland Fling (Kindle Edition)
From the first chapter I was hooked. A great story with lots of twists & just when you think you know where it's going next there is another surprise. Easy to imagine the places from the authors descriptions & you get to know the characters.