Profile for Anne > Reviews

Content by Anne

Anne "annipann" (Glasgow, UK.)

1bottle Liquid Tea Tree & Neem Oil Shampoo 100% Natural SLS Free 250ml
1bottle Liquid Tea Tree & Neem Oil Shampoo 100% Natural SLS Free 250ml
Offered by Funky Soap Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars ( If it comes back again I would recommend it --- but it takes a little getting used ..., 8 Nov 2014
Not currently available --- wish I had bought more now. :( If it comes back again I would recommend it --- but it takes a little getting used to. Perhaps take some out of this bottle so the bottle is emptier and you can give it a good shake before use, or you may be tempted to use too much as it doesn't lather-up like other shampoos. Also maybe better for washing own hair rather than others for same reason -- you can feel where it's been rather than relying on the lather. I don't have to wash my hair so often with this stuff so the bottle has lasted me for ages.

Silky Womens/dies Textures Chevron Heavyweight Cotton Tights (1 Pair) (Medium (36"-42")) (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars tights!, 21 Mar 2014
Can't say much about these, they are what they are! Don't feel heavyweight but survived getting caught in the zip of my boot, so well done to them.

Leifheit Bolero Thermal Insulated Vacuum Jug Plastic Lavender 1 Litre
Leifheit Bolero Thermal Insulated Vacuum Jug Plastic Lavender 1 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Luv it., 21 Mar 2014
I use it for cold water and it keeps it cold and that's perfect for me I do wonder how easy it would be to clean well if you use it for anything apart form water and some people who have used it think it is a little heavy... thus 4 not 5 stars.

AXE 2KW BLACK 9 Fin Compact Oil Filled Radiator 2000W Thermostat Controlled Energy Efficient Portable Heater Radiator for Offices Home and Caravans 3 heat settings 800w 1200w 2000W (1x 2KW HEATER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Mar 2014
I would recommend this. No problems with it and the black hides the dust!! Also most things in my house get broken VERY quickly - yet this is still standing...

Mindfulness For Dummies (Book + CD)
Mindfulness For Dummies (Book + CD)
by Shamash Alidina

5.0 out of 5 stars Look forward to reading this., 5 Aug 2013
I haven't got far with this book, but that is not to do with the book, which I find well written and easy to follow. I am not a good reader and actually look forward to having time to read this.

5 Star Office Suspension File Manilla Heavyweight with Tabs and Inserts A4 Green (Pack of 50)

4.0 out of 5 stars FIT FOR PURPOSE, 5 Aug 2013
Not ultra strong, nor fancy but cheap and cheerful and do the job fine. No probs. Work well for small file box and papers.

Emollin 50/50 Emollient Spray --- Moisturises & Protects Skin from Irritation and Soreness - 240ml
Offered by ach cosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try., 1 Aug 2013
Definitely worth a try. Smells like a old petrol can and not sure if a mask would be beneficial when spraying!! I personally doubt that I will buy it again, but could see that it might be useful for those who need a spray rather than skin contact... As I have no carpets in the house - it made the floor very shiny (and temporarily slippery) despite the towel underfoot!

ZEROBASE EMOLLENT CREAM
ZEROBASE EMOLLENT CREAM
Offered by Online4Perfume

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a try!, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: ZEROBASE EMOLLENT CREAM (Misc.)
The GP had prescribed diprobase, which I know helps many people but unfortunately did not really help my son. With ingredients almost the same as diprobase and the look and consistency very close, I thought I would give this Zerobase a try so bought the small tube: however, also wondered whether it would facilitate blocked hair follicles & associated pus-filled spots that my son, rightly or wrongly associated with the diprobase...

Good news is that my son will use the Zerobase and has no problems with it - it is perhaps 'less thick' than diprobase and therefore a 'lighter' layer goes on, which for him made less itch etc. He has to put it on more often than some other creams he has tried because his skin dries out, but the fact is he WILL put it on!! The Zeroderma website talks you through other similar options and shows prescription availability which maybe helpful for some people.

I am giving it 4 rather than 5 stars because I don't want anyone lulled into a false sense of hope!! Every person and skin is different: I have 3 children with eczema and they ALL have their own product preference! But my son now has now worked his way through a 500g pump dispenser sized tub of zerobase and will wear short-sleeves... so for me, that earns Zerobase at least 4 stars!

The Hoose at Pooh's Neuk
The Hoose at Pooh's Neuk
by A.A. Milne

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic., 27 Mar 2012
Bought it for a ninety two year old relative who apparently laughed throughout. Pure tonic. Who needs Socrates when you have Pooh? Recommend that you have some knowledge of the lingo though...