Profile for experiencejunkie > Reviews

Content by experiencejunkie

experiencejunkie (Cornwall, UK)

Chef (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Chef (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 15 Sep 2014
Great sound track, interesting musical reflection for each city visited.

Sing a ma Jigs Singing Soft Toy - Purple with yellow t-shirt
Sing a ma Jigs Singing Soft Toy - Purple with yellow t-shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughters and Friends Favorite, 24 July 2011
My Daughter begged me to get these after seeing them on the tv. She is starting to get it to music with the piano, and also now uses her Sing A Ma Jigs to make music. She and her friend love them.

Mattel Sing-A-Ma-Jigs - Mint Green (Sings It's Raining It's Pouring)
Mattel Sing-A-Ma-Jigs - Mint Green (Sings It's Raining It's Pouring)

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughters and Friends Favorite, 24 July 2011
This review is from: The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs (Toy)

George Foreman 13589 GFG64 Grill & Griddle with variable temperature control - cooks up to 4 portions

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in quality and build, 28 Jun 2011
We have just had to say goodbye to our previous George Forman Family Grill and Griddle with much sadness. We have had it for three years and used it everyday, but eventully the nonstick coating gave up on us. So we decided to replace it with the current model. The deliver was great, next day service from Amazon. But when I took the parcel from the delivery driver I braced myself for the weight, as the old unit was solidly built, as was really surprised with how light it was. On opening the packaging I could see why. The Grill is about 50% smaller than the previous model, the griddle about 70%. The fixtures and fitting are either plastic or very flimsy. How they could advertise it as 4 portion cooking I cannot say, 2 maybe but would dare anyone to get 4 rashers of bacon, 4 sausages, 4 eggs and some mushrooms on the unit. My last George Forman grill & griddle could do it and have a litle space for a few half cut tomatoes. This is a very poor piece of kit, would not recommend to anyone. Could not see this one lasting three 3 months of daily use. Amazon where very good in taking the order back. Just wish I could find away to have my old Forman Family Grill & Griddle applied with non-stick coating, as it is a far far better unit than its replacement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2011 10:49 AM GMT

Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits
Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits
Offered by simak

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 10 Nov 2008
Keeps Gettin Better: A Decade of Hits [Deluxe CD + DVD]
I have enjoyed listening to Christina for some time, and was looking forward to a greatest hits album . I chose the deluxe version because of the dvd, only to be disappointed to find that they had recorded them in 4.3 aspect ratio when I know they where recorded in widescreen. Why do that? Pan and scan wrecks the viewing experience, and all where recorded in 16.9. Very disappointed