Profile for Iain Russell > Reviews

Content by Iain Russell

Iain Russell (London, UK)

Edifier Life Style E3350 2.1 3pce Speaker System 2 x 9W + 32W RMS Sub
Edifier Life Style E3350 2.1 3pce Speaker System 2 x 9W + 32W RMS Sub
Offered by trendy-tronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little unit, 24 Nov. 2009
After extensive web searching of reviews and comparisons with other similar systems I opted for this little unit to provide external sound for my PC in my home office. I have not been disappointed. With my SB X-Fi sound card this system brings my games and music alive. The speakers look like proper speakers rather than cheap systems and the sub-woofer is the perfect size, smaller than a speakerbus, which sits perfectly under my desk. I use the wired volume control on my desk and the top mounted on\off switch (which helpfully glows a pleasing red when on) can easily be activated by my feet when required. The subwoofer fires down and when turned up full can be felt throughout this and the next door neighbours house. All-in-all a rather attractive unit which does exactly what it needs to without breaking the bank. I feel the music is better than the CReative T7900 7.1 system it replaced and my games have not stopped being as immersive either with the drop to a 2.1 system. I thoroughly recommend this product as a solution for a home office\bedroom PC.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2011 9:08 AM BST