Profile for Alyson Findlay > Reviews

A New ME: Looking to the future
A New ME: Looking to the future
by Barry John Evans
Price: 3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars An honest but positive account of living with ME, 22 July 2014
This is a moving, honest account of what it is like to live with the devastating illness that is ME. As a fellow sufferer I identified with much that Barry has been through but I think that friends and family of people with ME would find this book invaluable to gain an insight into how the illness affects their loved ones.

Despite having been through so much Barry has a positive outlook and is achieving things not just despite his illness but because of it. I came away from this book feeling that there is light at the end of the tunnel, that while I may not have the life I had planned it can still be good.

I found this book very easy to read and not too long - a consideration many ME sufferers have to take into account!

Ma Devlin's 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Ma Devlin's 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Offered by All Mall Shop
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses!, 10 Jun 2014
I have just recently discovered Coconut Oil and wanted to try it as I'd heard so much about it's health benefits. It tastes delicious - I've been putting it in smoothies and coffees and on top of my granola. I've also been using it as a facial cleanser and hair conditioner. I love it! Best value I could find for an organic virgin coconut oil.

The Raw Chocolate Organic Raw Cacao Powder 200 g (Pack of 3)
The Raw Chocolate Organic Raw Cacao Powder 200 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 15.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to add flavour to protein shakes, 1 April 2014
This is a great product. I'm sure it has lots of uses but my favourite is to add flavour to my protein shakes.

QVS Nail Clipper with In-Built Laser File
QVS Nail Clipper with In-Built Laser File
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 April 2014
This is a great product and was great value. It's very good quality and does exactly what it's supposed to!

Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 25 kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 25 kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Offered by Epsom Salts
Price: 32.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 1 April 2014
This product works out cheaper per kg than the 4x5kg bags that I usually buy but it's not quite as convenient. The product comes in one bag and has clumped a bit. Overall, though, I would say that this product is great value for money.

Tefal Specifics Stirfry Pan, Non Stick, 28cm
Tefal Specifics Stirfry Pan, Non Stick, 28cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 17.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and good quality, 9 Jan 2014
I love this wok as it is just the right size for stir fries for one or two people and is incredibly light. Seems to be high quality,

PhysioWorld 10mm & 15mm Thick Exercise Mats N/A Blue
PhysioWorld 10mm & 15mm Thick Exercise Mats N/A Blue
Offered by Shop@PHYSIOWORLD
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and very comfortable, 9 Jan 2014
This mat was great value. I found it very comfortable when lying down as the thickness is just right. and I had no issues with slipping when doing my yoga.

Denby Beach Hut Lap Tray, Multi-Color
Denby Beach Hut Lap Tray, Multi-Color
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and really uselful, 9 Jan 2014
This product is so useful. After reading previous reviews I was a little worried about the quality but I've had no issues and I love the design.

Epsom Salt 20 Kg (4 x 5Kg) Food Grade
Epsom Salt 20 Kg (4 x 5Kg) Food Grade
Offered by westlabshop
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Jan 2014
This product is great for a lovely relaxing bath. I really feel the difference in my muscles after I've had a soak. I use one to two cups every night so I go through quite a lot and this 4x5kg deal is great value.

Fail For You
Fail For You
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fail For You (MP3 Download)
A beautiful track. Just Luke, a little harmony and a guitar - so simple and totally chilled out. Can't believe it was free!