Profile for Two Feathers > Reviews

Amulet Howling Wolf Eagles Magic Medallion Circle Red Jasper Pendant Necklace
Amulet Howling Wolf Eagles Magic Medallion Circle Red Jasper Pendant Necklace
Offered by BestAmulets Ships from USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2016
A Beautiful piece which I wear Proudly and we'll worth the price.

Where White Men Fear to Tread: The Autobiography of Russell Means
Where White Men Fear to Tread: The Autobiography of Russell Means
by Russell Means

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD read by the Actor Russell Means (Last of the ..., 26 July 2015
A GOOD read by the Actor Russell Means (Last of the Mohicans with Daniel Day Lewis) Lakota Sioux Indian Activist Founder Member of A.I.M (American Indian Movement). VERY INTERESTING and Revealing.
Pilamaya TUNKASILA Russell Means (Thank You Grandfather Russell Means). R.I.P

Custer Died/Land Is Yo
Custer Died/Land Is Yo

5.0 out of 5 stars ... knew that Floyd Western an besides being such a Good Actor was also as much a Great Singer with ..., 26 July 2015
This review is from: Custer Died/Land Is Yo (Audio CD)
I never knew that Floyd Western an besides being such a Good Actor was also as much a Great Singer with a voice similar to his good friend Johnny Cash a Native American of Cherokee. The whole Album is a SUPER collection of American domination of the Native American and my BEST TRACK of the Album is CUSTER DIED FOR YOUR SINS. Anyone interested in Native American Indians and Country Music, then give this album a try.
Pilamaya TUNKASILA Floyd Western an (Thank You Grandfather Floyd Western an. R.I.P

The Best of Chief Dan George: Poems
The Best of Chief Dan George: Poems
by Dan George

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got ie, 26 July 2015
For those who are into the Native American Indian Culture, I found this a lovely read..... Could almost hear Chief Dan George, may he Rest in Peace, reading it out in that warm calm and gentle voice of his. Glad I got ie.
Pilamaya Dan George TUNKASILA. (Thank You Grandfather Dan George) A'ho!

The Court Jester [DVD] [1956]
The Court Jester [DVD] [1956]
Dvd ~ Danny Kaye

5.0 out of 5 stars Court Jester.... Danny Kaye, 4 Sept. 2014
A real Golden Oldie from an era when actors WERE actors and films were real entertainment and comadies were fun without sleeze. A great film for anyone interested in family fun and laughter...... A pity such films and actors and commedians are no more.

The Angels Said
The Angels Said

5.0 out of 5 stars Tga Angels Said... Natalie Di Luccio, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Angels Said (MP3 Download)
Listen ti this and You'll instantly feel as I do (I Hope), that an Angel sings what "The Angels Said". A really great Voice.
Waiting impatiently for Natalie's first English Album. Check her out on UTUBE singing Bollywood Songs in India like a Native of the Country.

I'll Be There
I'll Be There

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll Be There... Natalie Di Luccio, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: I'll Be There (MP3 Download)
Once in a while, lovers of music, any kinda music, are treated to Great Singers with Great Voices from Elvis, Dean Martin, Sinatra etc through to Natalie di Luccio who I furst heard singing a Bollywoid song in Hindi on UTUBE. In my humble opinion, She is 'The VOICE' of today, and I can't wait to hear her first Album in English and to get it!!!

Power Like No Other
Power Like No Other

5.0 out of 5 stars Natalie di Luccio Power Like No Other., 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Power Like No Other (MP3 Download)
WHAT A VOICE!!!.... First heard Natalie on UTUBE singing a Bollywood Song and instantly fell in love with her Voice. For a White (Canadian) to sing in Hindi as perfectly as She does is something to hear and with a Voice like Her's, it's no wonder She is such a Big Hit singing and recording Bollywood Songs in India. Can't wait for her first English Album to be released if this song is anything to go by. I would advise anyone to check her out on UTUBE and not fall in love with " The Singer, Not The Song" :)

All For Love (The Three Musketeers/Soundtrack Version) [feat. Sting]
All For Love (The Three Musketeers/Soundtrack Version) [feat. Sting]

4.0 out of 5 stars All For Love, 27 Jan. 2014
Because I heard it in tge film on TV, and liked the lyrics... not so much the singer/s... in this case ' It's the Song Not The Singer ' :)

Want You, Miss You, Love You
Want You, Miss You, Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars Want You Miss You Love You, 7 Dec. 2013
Another Beautiful song I heard from the film Dance With Me. It's on my MP3. Love and music and lyrics... Worth a listen!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8