Profile for Brian > Reviews

Content by Brian

Brian

Age of Empires III Gold (PC)
Age of Empires III Gold (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Oct 2013
I have played the previous versions of this game and this is a better more up to date version.

Thanks

Empire of Silver (Conqueror, Book 4)
Empire of Silver (Conqueror, Book 4)
by Conn Iggulden
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Empire of Silver another Winner, 8 Jan 2012
I have read several of Conn Iggulden's books and have found all to be easy and interesting reading.I do not read vast amounts of books per year (possilby only 5-8) but when I do I like to entertained and informed. I find this to be the case with all of the books by this author. I have read 8 of his books to date. He is very good at mixing fact with storytelling. I have often heard it said that some books are "page turners" and all of Conn Iggulden's are of this calibre. Other Authors I have read and enjoed in the past were Wilbur Smith and Robert Ludlum. I also like to read autobiographical books.

Norton Internet Security 2012 Performance Pack, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 8 Jan 2012
This product does exactly what it states it will do. I find it to be excellent value. I have used this product previously. I could have renewed my subscription with Norton on line but I find it easier to uninstall last year's Norton Protection and instll the newer version. In the past I have had issues with updating Nortons services online. They have always been very professional sorting out the issues but this way I find less time consuming.