Profile for AJ > Reviews

AJ "andi7494" (England)

Bosch 103 Piece Titanium Drill and Screwdriver Set
Bosch 103 Piece Titanium Drill and Screwdriver Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 5 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a christmas present for my boyfriend, can't fault it!! My boyfriend has no complaints, excellent quality

Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal (Parent & Child)
Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal (Parent & Child)
by Helen Stephens
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 5 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a present for my sister. She loves it, especially they way it is directly aimed at the baby to be reading it in years to come. I wished there was something like this when i was pregnant 20 years ago, I would be able to compare my preganancy with my sisters and also help her with things i did to ease sickness etc.

Mens Multi Pocket Action Cargo Work Trousers Sizes 28 to 52 Black or Navy 34 Waist / 29" Short Leg Black
Offered by sakclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and very hard wearing, 5 Feb. 2014
My boyfriend wears these for construction work and they are the best and most comfortable work trousers he has owned!

Zip's Apollo
Zip's Apollo
by Philip Ridley

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting,Gripping,Leaves you wanting more!, 2 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Zip's Apollo (Paperback)
This is the best book my 12 yr old son has ever read. He has never read a book in less than a week untill he picked this up! He says it was very funny, exciting and every chapter was left on a cliffhanger, there for leaving you wanting more. It has given my son the urge to read more books by this author and others. We highly recomend this book to readers young and old!