Profile for Looney > Reviews

Content by Looney

Looney

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Novostore(TM) Large Display and Buttons Digital Kitchen Cooking Memory Timer(Colorful color with lanyard) (Pink)
Offered by Novostore

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to return as contained no battery (even though was ..., 1 April 2016
Had to return as contained no battery (even though was meant to have one) and when I put a new one in it didn't work. No problems with seller though and refunded straight away.

Drumond Park Absolute Balderdash Game
Drumond Park Absolute Balderdash Game
Offered by Electronic Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars great game. Actually enticed the kids away from screens ..., 1 April 2016
Had wanted to buy the 20th Anniversary edition, but this was £10 cheaper. However, from what I can make out, they are exactly the same. Maybe the Anniversary edition has different questions, but unless you have another version, why pay more?

The game itself was reasonably simple to master, though the men seemed to find it harder and each time it was there turn we had to go through the explanation of scoring. Also had to make sure they could read what was written by other players as we found they would start reading and then stumble making it quite obvious that wasn't the correct answer since they had written it.

But overall, great game. Actually enticed the kids away from screens and me away from snacks. Even the kettle got boiled twice during one game but we never did get around to making drinks. What we had thought would be a shortish game, actually turned out to be a couple of hours.

Only thing we didn't like was that it is very American. So words had to be adapted in answers and of course all laws were from American states. A UK version would be nice.

I'd definitely recommend. I do hope they sell extra cards without having to buy the whole thing again.

Simple Kind to Skin+ Radiance Brightening Eye pads - 30 Pieces
Simple Kind to Skin+ Radiance Brightening Eye pads - 30 Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as these are very handy to have for travelling ..., 12 Mar. 2016
Purchased as these are very handy to have for travelling. However I had thought it was a pack of 3 so quite shock when only one pack arrived. Can buy cheaper in the shops.

Toshiba SATELLITE L70-C-12R Intel Core i5-5200U 6GB RAM 1TB HD 17.3" Laptop windows 10 NVIDIA® GeForce® 930M with NVIDI 2GB dedicated VRAM Gaming Laptop
Offered by Luzern

4.0 out of 5 stars ... laptop for a month now and am more than happy. It does all that I require and Windows ..., 12 Mar. 2016
Had this laptop for a month now and am more than happy. It does all that I require and Windows 10 has been very easy to get used to after previously using Windows 7. Only complaint I have is the the front edge is quite sharp and not that comfortable when leaning on it. My previous laptop had a rounded edge.

New 3DS XL + Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer  + amiibo Card
New 3DS XL + Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + amiibo Card
Offered by Level99Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Feb. 2016
My son loves it. Not much more I can say really.

PetsN'all 4-Way Locking Indoor/Outdoor Pet Door Kit for Cats and Small Dogs with Telescopic Frame

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed I cannot return either without it costing me half ..., 10 Feb. 2016
Sadly we could not fit this as the edging around the actual flap is not very wide and the hole in our door has been cut quite square meaning the fixings had nothing to go into. Annoyed I cannot return either without it costing me half of the initial cost.

The Lady in the Van
The Lady in the Van
by Alan Bennett

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the most boring books I've ever read, 10 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Lady in the Van (Paperback)
One of the most boring books I've ever read. Only managed half way. It really is like reading the diary of someone and not an interesting one at that.

USB KART III Extreme Racing Optical PC mouse - Sports Car Shape - Black
USB KART III Extreme Racing Optical PC mouse - Sports Car Shape - Black
Offered by bomien

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Feb. 2016
Looks good but sadly item only lasted a week before the scroll stopped working. Refund was given though.

Sunwheel Pear and Apple Spread 300 gm (Pack of 6)
Sunwheel Pear and Apple Spread 300 gm (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Having been discontinued by Sunwheel I was happy to purchase a few tubs of this, 10 Feb. 2016
Having been discontinued by Sunwheel I was happy to purchase a few tubs of this. It's a great alternative for kids to have in sandwiches and on toast rather than the normal sugar packed jams and chocolate spreads.

Selena Secrets Women's Duck Print Robe with Headband & Slippers Gift Set (S/M) Blue
Offered by i-Smalls Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It is soft and fluffy though and looks good., 10 Feb. 2016
Thinner than expected and not as long as indicated in the picture. I am 4ft 10 and it came to my knees. Slightly larger than expected too but this isn't really an issue as you just wrap it round more.
It is soft and fluffy though and looks good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12