Profile for raven > Reviews

Content by raven

raven

Page: 1 | 2
The Bestseller (A murder mystery with a killer twist)
The Bestseller (A murder mystery with a killer twist)

4.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down, 28 Sep 2013
I enjoyed the book immensely. The storyline was fresh, exciting from the beginning to the end. Good descriptions of the topical areas made the reader feel the were rite there and experiencing it from a third person perspective. It would make a good movie. .

The Lion's Roar
The Lion's Roar

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful harmonies., 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Lion's Roar (Audio CD)
This is a good C.D. well put together with a variety of mood and upbeat songs. their seamless harmonies could only come from siblings and in my opinion can only get better.

If You Leave
If You Leave

2.0 out of 5 stars Elevator music, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: If You Leave (Audio CD)
There was only one song on the C.D. that I liked the rest was elevator music and nothing stood out.

Key Death (A Nicholas Colt Thriller Book 4)
Key Death (A Nicholas Colt Thriller Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars really annoyed me, 28 Sep 2013
I didn't like this book because of continual reference to American consumables which is not available world wide. Subsequently I feel it was written only for the home market and not the www. The storyline was ok. However, these references agitated me also the bug word is "gotten" This always annoys me. It is not in the English language. Got is past and present tense. Get is future.

Theodore Boone: The Accused
Theodore Boone: The Accused

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story...But!!!, 28 Sep 2013
Great storyline and moves along well with intrigue. I've just given it 4 stars because they are now becoming just a bit samey the first and last chapters have been the same in all three books.

Blink of an Eye
Blink of an Eye

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my kind of read, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Blink of an Eye (Kindle Edition)
To me this was boring this was. didn't like the genre not the way it read from only the past tense. so couldn't get into it at all.

Badgequo Body Collection Heart Flat Pack
Badgequo Body Collection Heart Flat Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Badgequo Body Collection Heart Flat Pack, 29 Jan 2013
I got this got myself. Love it .Use it all the time. it is just all my colours just the site size and shape.

Toast and Jam Body Wash Gift Set
Toast and Jam Body Wash Gift Set
Offered by Findmeagift

3.0 out of 5 stars Toast and Jam Body Wash Gift Set, 29 Jan 2013
This was a Christmas gift I sent to my friend she thanked me but that is all I have on this item. It looked the real thing.

16pc MINI French Impression Fragrance Set in a Lilac box MINIATURE 8.5ml Each mini bottle Assorted colours and Frangrances Gift Set

3.0 out of 5 stars 16pc MINI French Impression Fragrance Set in a Lilac box MINIATURE..., 29 Jan 2013
This was a gift for my Granddaughter's Christmas. The box was was well presented the little bottles looked nice. but she did not like the aroma.

(2013 Version) Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with new D-PAD - with Play and Charge Kit - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox 360 controller with new D-pad, 29 Jan 2013
I got this for my grandson. He said he likes it.and like most 12year olds thats as good as it gets.

Page: 1 | 2