Profile for Gwen > Reviews

Gwen

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it!, 21 May 2014
These capsules are a great price and I find they work better than canestan. Definitely worth a try for anyone who suffers regularly!

Alpine Pluggies Kids Ear Plugs - noise reduction earplugs with special filters for children
Offered by Five Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 May 2014
At last, a product that actually is designed for a child's small ear canal. These are the third purchase I have made of children's water plugs and these are the only ones that fit and stay in the ear as promised. Not only do they stay put but they allow the child to still hear - perfect for swimming lessons. I do wish they had a cord attached that means if one does come out it is still joined to the other as it prevents loosing them, but I am very impressed with these and would recommend them to anyone.

Organic Seruman Therapeutics Ear Candles (5 pairs)
Organic Seruman Therapeutics Ear Candles (5 pairs)
Offered by Seruman Therapeutics

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best!, 21 May 2014
I have been using ear candles since I trained as a therapist over 6 years ago and these are the worst I have ever tried. Not only did the filter tip fall out of two of the candles as I was about to insert them but they did not draw out half as many impurities as others I have tried. I do not usually use candles with filters and I will not be using them again - very disappointing!

CurryKit's (Restaurant Style) Medium Combo 1 - Butter Chicken, Bhuna & Dopiaza - 40g - (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 Oct 2013
These are such lovely little sets, complete with a recipe card and they are nicely presented in a small hessian bag. I have bought these for my granddad who loves curry but complains my nan doesn't make it right!

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love
by Kate Harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars a good guide, 8 Oct 2013
This is a good guide to find out what 5:2 is about and get you started with recipe ideas and top tips to help you stick to it. There is a calorie counter in the back, but for me, this could have been a bit more comprehensive. If however, you are a better follower of recipes, I would highly recommend.

Marbles in a Tin
Marbles in a Tin
Offered by Toypost

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Marbles in a Tin (Toy)
A classic game that I have been wanting to teach my son for ages but all the bags of marbles were very boring and often didn't have a large one in the set. These are bright and colourful and all different and they come beautifully presented in a tin. I can't wait to play, I mean give them to my son...

Disaster Designs Vintage Style Songbird Satchel Bag
Disaster Designs Vintage Style Songbird Satchel Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous but not secure!, 23 Feb 2013
This is a beautiful bag with a roomy interior, mobile phone pocket and a small zipped area inside. I own a lot of the range and the only problem I've found with this product is the fact that the bag only closes with two popper clasps at the end of the buckle feature, meaning that in certain situations the bag can gape and you can easily have things fall out. A lovely bag, but perhaps not suitable for people who live in areas of prolific pick pocketing!

Mega Bloks Mini Scoop-n-Build Bucket Classic
Mega Bloks Mini Scoop-n-Build Bucket Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality building blocks, 29 Sep 2012
After seeing the price of Duplo we thought we'd give mega bloks a try and I'm so glad we did. Not only are they the same shape and size, but they're half the price and just as durable. My son has had hours of fun with these and the bright colours are great for learning colours and sorting just as tower building is great for counting. We have had to buy an additional set as our building got more ambitious, but at that price who cares! There is a nice selection of blocks and a wide range of things you can build within the set. Some of the blocks are a little loose in the fitting, but overall they are great. I'd recommend these for any child too young for lego.

Dandy Compact Mirror by Disaster Designs
Dandy Compact Mirror by Disaster Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compact mirror, 29 Sep 2012
This mirror was bought as a gift that almost didn't get given! The packaging alone is beautiful and the mirror is a good size for a compact and has a very pretty design. I would recommend, it is a great buy.

Make up Bag - Dandy Make up Bag (Disaster Designs)
Make up Bag - Dandy Make up Bag (Disaster Designs)

5.0 out of 5 stars exquisite!, 29 Sep 2012
While this product it small, it is certainly perfectly formed and perfect for keeping a few essentials in a handbag. Unless you don't have much in the way of make up , it would not make a home for everything but it is great for out and about. All these items are so pretty and I would recommend them all!

Page: 1 | 2