Profile for Mr. Francis V. J. Hyde > Reviews

Content by Mr. Francis V....

Mr. Francis V. J. Hyde "Hungry for books" (Nottingham: United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sunagor Pocket-Sized Binoculars Horse Racing Camping Shooting Fishing Boating Bird Watching & Sports.
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoom in on this bargain - now !, 20 July 2015
These are a real pocket rocket for anyone who needs a really good set of binoculars in a compact size. They arrived very promptly, well packed and immediately charmed me with their size and superlative performance. The magnification is startling for bino's of this size and the clarity is stunning. For the price this is a genuine bargain you will not regret paying for.

Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Paperwhite, dead right, 20 July 2015
This is my fourth Kindle and it is every bit as good as it says on the box, to use that much over-used phrase. But it really is. High capacity - perfect for me, who likes to travel with a mini-library at all times. Clearly readable - in both daylight and darkness. At last, bright and sunny days are no problem any more. Extremely portable and light - perfect for simply slipping in my pocket as I head out of the door. Maybe a jack plug for music while reading would have been perfect, but no doubt that will be addressed in future versions. All in all, good piece of kit and a good price. As usual, packed perfectly and delivered promptly. Don't you just hate it when Amazon do this sort of thing right !

1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Travel Pass / Oyster Card Holder (5307 17) - Poppy
1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Travel Pass / Oyster Card Holder (5307 17) - Poppy
Offered by The Bag & Wallet Company

5.0 out of 5 stars ... delivered and safely packed this travel pass holder is perfect for my requirements and far better than any cheaper, 3 Nov. 2014
Promptly delivered and safely packed this travel pass holder is perfect for my requirements and far better than any cheaper, plastic version. It not only does the job, but it feels rich and very tactile. I'm a very happy customer, thank you.

Zeller 25324 Hob Cover Chopping Board Bamboo 50 x 28 x 4 cm
Zeller 25324 Hob Cover Chopping Board Bamboo 50 x 28 x 4 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to say I am more than pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone with ..., 3 Nov. 2014
This Zeller Hob Cover Chopping Board was delivered far quicker than I expected and was well packed to ensure I received it safely. I have to say I am more than pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone with a glass topped hob. It saves the hob from getting scratched by anyone dragging a pan over it or putting sharp or heavy items on it. Unfortunately, I was too late to prevent this happening to my hob, but it will ensure this doesn't happen again. Another great item from Amazon and Zeller. Thank you.

Sony XDRS40 DAB/DAB+/FM Ultra Compact Digital Radio - Red
Sony XDRS40 DAB/DAB+/FM Ultra Compact Digital Radio - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sony Tranny, 31 Aug. 2014
This is classic Sony quality. A thoroughly good radio with very good sound reception and elegant looks. A good price for such a nice piece of kit.

KHOMO iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini 3 Case - DUAL RED / BLACK Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake function) For Apple iPad MINI 1 / 2 / 3 Tablet
Offered by ElectroStore SL

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all the boxes, 17 May 2014
This iPad Mini cover was reasonably priced and had good reviews so I had no hesitation putting in my order.which arrived well packed an promptly. It is performing well and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cover for their iPad Mini.

Fantastic Tales of Science Fiction: Volume 1
Fantastic Tales of Science Fiction: Volume 1

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 23 April 2014
Good book, good reading. Good characterisation. Pacey reading and well thought out plot lines that carried you along. Just a hint that maybe they ended a little too soon.

Contura - Triple Roll Dispenser for foil, cling film and paper towel.
Contura - Triple Roll Dispenser for foil, cling film and paper towel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on . . ., 14 April 2014
I am delighted with this purchase and wonder why I waited so long before purchasing it. It is well designed and elegant and saves me scrabbling round in drawers for the foil or cling-film or wondering where I left the roll of kitchen towels when I accidentally spill something on the worktop. Other family members have seen it and bought them for theirselves. There could be no higher recommendation.

BLACK+DECKER KS890EK Scorpion Powered Handsaw 400 Watts with Kitbox
BLACK+DECKER KS890EK Scorpion Powered Handsaw 400 Watts with Kitbox
Offered by 1 Tool Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above the average, 14 April 2014
I hesitated before buying this item wondering if it was as good as the adverts said. I needn't have worried, it is better and surprisingly versatile. A must have in the handyman's tool box.

Kent Chrome Shaving Stand
Kent Chrome Shaving Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product, 14 April 2014
I am very pleased with useful product and will be buying more for other members of my family. It is well designed yet has an elegant simplicity. Another good product from the Kent range.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3