Profile for claire > Reviews

Content by claire

claire

Page: 1 | 2
Red Moon Secrets (Deadly Beauties #3)
Red Moon Secrets (Deadly Beauties #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 Sep 2014
After finding the first book by chance, I couldn't put my kindle down. The three books were fast-paced, romantic, sad, funny and full of action. Will be looking into reading more books C.M. Owens.

Blowback (Black Cipher Files Romantic Suspense Book 1)
Blowback (Black Cipher Files Romantic Suspense Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 13 July 2014
I enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading the next in the series. anyone when poo us a bit of suspense with a good romance will. enjoy reading this book.

Code Name: Nina's Choice (A Warrior's Challenge Book 3)
Code Name: Nina's Choice (A Warrior's Challenge Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 3 July 2014
Really enjoying this series of books and cannot wait for the 4th in the series. A new author to add to my list of favourites.

Code Name: Ghost (A Warrior's Challenge Series)
Code Name: Ghost (A Warrior's Challenge Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read,, 1 July 2014
couldn't put it down. loved the characters and the fast pace. looking forward to reading the next book, and the next. think I have found a great author

The Mating: The Original Law of the Lycans Story
The Mating: The Original Law of the Lycans Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, 25 Feb 2014
I chose 4 stars for this book as I enjoyed reading it. Who do I think would enjoy reading this? Simple anyone who loves a good romance with a Lycan twist.

Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifter Romances)
Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifter Romances)

5.0 out of 5 stars Immortal Ops Box Set Books, 4 Jan 2014
Totally enjoyed these books. The characters and story lines were great, something different, great twists and yet some good solid predictably awesome moments. I couldn't put my kindle down! Erotic scenes - well WOW.... can't say more. You gotta give these books a read if you are into paranormal romances. Thank you Mandy M. Roth.

Sacrifice (The Gryphon Series Book 3)
Sacrifice (The Gryphon Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 30 April 2013
This Gryphon series has me hooked. I am a true Condu-NUT. I started reading these books after following a recommendation list from Lynn Worton. I am so pleased that I have. I am SOOOO looking forward to the next book in the series. Celeste, Gabe and Kendall's characters are so strong and the twists and turns in the book are both suprising and unexpected. I have definately laughed and cried through this book and I would recommend this series of books as definately worth reading.

Forbidden Blood (A Vampire Romance Novel)
Forbidden Blood (A Vampire Romance Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Felicity Heaton's Forbidden Blood, 26 April 2013
I am a relatively new reader of vampire novels however, with the recommendations given to me by my sister Lynn Worton, who reviews books regularly, I picked up Forbidden Blood. I THROUGHLY enjoyed it. The story, characters strengths and emotions were compelling, making it difficult for me to put it down. I am definately looking forward to the next Venator Series Novel, and will be trying other books written by Felicity Heaton too.

Embrace (The Gryphon Series Book 2)
Embrace (The Gryphon Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gripping, 14 Mar 2013
This second instalment of Celeste, Kendall and Gabe is TOTALLY amazing, I have to say that the story with the twists and the momentum of the book made it hard for me to put down some evenings....kept me hooked. I now have to hang on till the next book comes out in April (Hurry up April) You could say that I am a little eager for the next book in the series, but that would be an understatement. I love them.

The Conduit
The Conduit
by Stacey Rourke

5.0 out of 5 stars THE CONDUIT, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Conduit (Paperback)
The Conduit is a truly wonderful book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and would suggest that anyone who enjoys a fast and lively paced book with plenty to keep you gripped right till the last end is a definite must read. I was truly looking forward to reading the second instalment: Embrace, Gryphon Series 2 and with reading the first chapter I am pleased to say it does appear to be as good a continuation from the first novel.

Page: 1 | 2