Profile for Amazon User > Reviews

Amazon User (My House)

Great Burrito Extortion Case
Great Burrito Extortion Case

5.0 out of 5 stars The Great Burrito Extortion Case, 30 Jan 2007
This is a great CD from Bowling For Soup! Definatly their best! There are so many good songs in this CD, each with great moments, from the sing-along chorus of Epiphany, to the oh-o-oh-oh-o-os of High School Never Ends, from the great rhytem of Val Kilmer, to the im-happy-get-over-it-kiss-my-ass feeling of I'm Gay. You have to hear the great 5-6-7-na-na-nana-na-na chorus of A Friendly Goodbye, spectalular. And who can forget the YOU BOTH SUCK DOT COM in Luckiest Loser. The chorus in Love Sick Stomach Ache (Sugar Coated Accident) is brilliant, you gotta hear it, so heres the lyrics:

Popsicle lovin,

Pie crusts promises,

Ice cream kisses

That I'm really gonna miss you.

Smithsonian, peppermint,

Sugar coated accident, empty locker cavity,

And now we're just history.

And this is all I ever wanted.

I can take the heartbreak.

Can I get something for my lovesick stomache ache?

I love the cheerleader chants of Friends Like You, but I was amazed by When We Die. Probably the slowest Bowling for Soup song I've ever heard, but its still astounding, not to be missed.

The best songs on this are Epiphany, Val Kilmer, I'm Gay, Luckiest Loser, When We Die, hey there all great! If you liked any other Bowling for Soup albums, you'll fall in love with this.

Tommy Tiernan: Live [DVD]
Tommy Tiernan: Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tommy Tiernan
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Irishman, 9 Dec 2006
This review is from: Tommy Tiernan: Live [DVD] (DVD)
I love this DVD. LOVE IT!!! Tommys jokes are funny, and i can relate to them, im irish! but thats the problem with this DVD. Its TOO irish. The english probably wont get most of the jokes. If your irish, youll love it. if your english, youll laugh a bit, but sometimes youll be like "wha???". English people, get an english comedian, you've plenty of great ones. Or if you want an Irish comedian who you can understand, get Dara O'Briain, hes great too.

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 19 Aug 2006
I bought this album 5 months ago and i cant stop listening to it. All the tracks are just brilliant (except riot van, its not great, 5 stars anyway). There are loads of absolutly amazing songs here, like i bet that you look good on the dancefloor, a certain romance, fake tales of san francisco, the view from the afternoon, when the sun goes down, red light indicates doors are secured, and so many more!!!

2002 FIFA World Cup (GameCube)
2002 FIFA World Cup (GameCube)

2.0 out of 5 stars I hate the commentaters, 3 May 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
2002 FIFA World Cup is a good game for a while, the world cup is fun and there are plenty of teams that you can play as. But after winning the cup for the second time, it gets a bit boring. If you bother to unlock all the secret teams its more than likely you'll be bored of the game by then. The worst part of the game would have to be the commentaters. If you bother to unlock all the secret teams, you'll have heard every single comment about five times. Even worse, one of the commentaters talks about the history of the teams and the stadiums and the cities you're playing in and I COULDN'T CARE LESS!!!!