Profile for Mrs. Judit Matthews > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Judit Mat...

Mrs. Judit Matthews "sanyijudit" (Surrey)

Fulham FC Duvet Set for Single bed
Fulham FC Duvet Set for Single bed

2.0 out of 5 stars It is polyester!!, 28 Dec. 2013
It arrived promptly and it does look nice but I have to say I didn't read the details properly. I didn't notice it says 100% polyester! It is awful to sleep in, slippery fabric very uncomfortable!

Doctor Who Tardis Playset
Doctor Who Tardis Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot better than the old one, 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Playset (Toy)
We bought this toy as our son (8) is a huge Doctor Who fan. I wasn't very impressed with the old tardis playset but the design of the new one is a lot better. Not as difficult to put together- but still rather difficult!! And a lot more durable. He has been playing with it a lot and joining it to the old playset too. So it is fun and switches his imagination on. So I am happy but a bit expensive for what it is. I think £25-£30 would be a fair price for it.

Peppa Pig: The Game (Wii)
Peppa Pig: The Game (Wii)
Offered by Tracymuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a pre-schooler, 27 Dec. 2010
Just got this for Chrsitmas for my daughter who is 3 and a half. She grasped the idea really quickly, she enjoys playing all the games. We only tried the easy level so far, but she can manage the games every so often gets frustrated when the arrow dissapeares from the screen when she is not pointing the remote towards the screen. But over all we are very happy with it and very good for her hand eye coordination.

Doctor Who Matt Smith The Eleventh Doctor's Crash Figure Set
Doctor Who Matt Smith The Eleventh Doctor's Crash Figure Set
Offered by TCGUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally we bought it, 20 July 2010
My 8-year-old son, who is a Doctor Who fan thinks"IT's brilliant!!!" these were his words when I asked him. The figures has extra movement compared to the old Doctor and well made.

Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce - Blue
Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 20 July 2010
I bought this for my 3-year-old daughters birthday, and 4 weeks on she is still using it every day. It is just the right size for her, very pleased.

John Adams 10 - in - 1 Electronics
John Adams 10 - in - 1 Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars educational and fun, 20 Dec. 2009
You can create electric circuits and have fun. At firs your chikd may need help but once he got the hang of it he will experiment on his own, at least that is what my son(6) did. He had fun and learnt about electricity safely.

Hasbro - Hulk Smash
Hasbro - Hulk Smash

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 20 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Hasbro - Hulk Smash (Toy)
This was a present from a friend to my 7 year-old son. The set up takes a bit of time which I had to do. You are given about 9 cut out buildings which you have to put together, once this is done you are ready to go. Each child have to make two pieces out of playdough with a provided press- device. You have 4 vehicles you can make to use as your pawns on the board. You throw 2 dice and you either get 2 numbers or hulk fist on them. with the numbers you have to add up the numbers and move your pawn on the board. With the fist you have to take a card which gives you the opportunity to smash the pawns on the board. Great fun. My son couldn't get enough of it!