Profile for SallyBo > Reviews

Disney High School Musical Hsm Paperclip Booklight
Disney High School Musical Hsm Paperclip Booklight
Offered by HarribellaLtd

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY - WASTE OF MONEY - DON'T WORK, 23 Feb 2010
I ordered 3 of these thinking the price was right, free would have been too expensive. None of these worked, there seeems to be a problem with the battery cover not being tight enough to make the battery connections. No amount of tightening helped. It was too much hassle to send them back and I had to sellotape around each of them to make them work (it wasn't just a little sellotape, it had to be wound around several times to make them work).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2010 10:48 AM GMT

BaByliss 2725U BEliss 2x Hot Air Styler
BaByliss 2725U BEliss 2x Hot Air Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it does!, 2 Oct 2009
I can now hide my slummy mummyness as using this hairstler takes so much time and effort out of doing my hair in the morning.
I'm not a big fan of over styling, but as I have a classic bob I do need my hair to be under control. Since I've been using this people have regularly stopped to tell me my hair looks good. The fact that it is quicker than a hair dryer on my thick hair and also on my daughters shoulder length hair is an added bonus. I don't understand comments about the straightness made by others, when I use this my hair is no longer wavy just straight, I don't really know how it could become any straighter without damaging it. A great buy especially at reduced rates.

Back from the Brink: Captain Percy Sillitoe, Chief Constable of Chesterfield, 1923-25
by David Beeston

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting subject, 2 April 2009
Although very short this book did provide an insight into the life of the first Director General of MI5.

What's Happening to Me? (Girls Edition)
What's Happening to Me? (Girls Edition)
by Susan Meredith

5.0 out of 5 stars Aimed just right for 8-12 year olds., 24 Sep 2008
I am surprised at a reviewer finding this too explicit as I looked long and hard at many books on this subject and this was the only one with enough detail to explain yet not so much to scare a child. Somebody who finds this too explicit may simply not be ready to cover this subject with their child.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 4:41 PM BST

Busbi BUSCD0001 Point And Shoot Digital Camcorder
Busbi BUSCD0001 Point And Shoot Digital Camcorder

4.0 out of 5 stars S Byrne, 22 Aug 2008
I bought this for my daughter's 8th birthday, it is easy to use and for the price is excellent value, it really is unpack and use. The movie we created was of a far higher quality than I expected for £27 with clear images and adequate sound quality.
As it is basic with no zoom I wouldn't recommend it for special occassions but for a child to create their own films or filming a day at the beach I think it's perfect.