Profile for Keek > Reviews

Content by Keek

Keek

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Philips SLE 3100 FN Sleeve iPad / MacBook / Netbook / Notebook Sleeve with HeatProtect, 10.2" Grey/Black
Offered by GRAND GADGETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - 5 Starts, 23 Feb 2012
This is a great cover/Sleeve for any netbook.

I bought this for my Asus Transformer Prime with Keyboard and it fits perfectly.

The hard top makes a great lap desk and also protects my prime when not in use.

It's a very stylish case and the inner pocket is is great for holding an USB Flash Drive, and Memory Card, and Sync Cable etc.

A carry handle is integrated in the inside, and when you leave the top of the Zipper open this pops out. Personally don't use this feature, but nice to have non the less.

Well done Philips!

Digital Additions® Universal USB 4-Port Power Supply Charger (Fits: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 5, iTouch, Archos, iPod series, Camera, MP3, Gameboy, NDS, PSP, PSP Go, Mobile phones, MP4 Players, Archos or any Gadget powered via a 5V USB Port)
Offered by Digital Additions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Sep 2011
I bought this to replace a similar Kensington 4 port charger as I lost the Irish plug adapter and was left with only the European adapter.

It's cheaper than the Kensington, has more international adapters than the Kensington and looks pretty much the same the same.

It charges my Nexus S, My iPod Touch, my Sansa Clip for the Gym and my Battery pack. Its working on everything I've tried including my Garmin Sat Nav.

Recommended.

Fast deliver by the seller too.

Humax Foxsat HDR 500GB Freesat HD Digital TV Recorder (Requires Satellite Dish) (Old model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 31 May 2011
Great product and excellent service from Amazon.

This product works perfectly in Ireland I just had to google a UK post code, I used the code for 10 Downing Street!!
Amazon provided free delivery too. Ordered late Friday night and received the unit on Wednesday morning.

Picture looks stunning, both HD & SD.
Recording & Series linking is flawless.
Very easy to use, even my technophobe girlfriend can manage it!
Good remote, although I would have made some of the playback (Play/Pause, Stop, FF & Rewind and Record) buttons a bit bigger.

My only cons would be the fact that you cannot reorder the the channels according to your own preference, i.e I would prefer to replace BBC1 SD with BBC1 HD, C4 with C4 HD etc. I'm aware of a software hack that can be installed on the box to allow this, but I really could be bothered messing with my PVR

I'm not the keenest fan of the blue finish, but having said that, it's not as blue as it looks in the picture.

The LED display on the front is bright and cannot be adjusted, this has since been fixed with the purchase of dark blue Acetate cut to shape.

These are only small niggles, I'm delighted with this piece of Hardware. A+