Profile for J. M. Williams > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Manhattan Plaza HD-S2 Digital Satellite Receiver
Manhattan Plaza HD-S2 Digital Satellite Receiver

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 7 Mar. 2016
I was very happy with my Plaza sat box until now. It was easy to set up and has worked perfectly; now I discover that I can only access BBC iplayer until September 2016. After this no iplayer.

Caraselle 9 x Plastic Can Lids Can Caps for Long Term Food Storage Tinned Goods
Caraselle 9 x Plastic Can Lids Can Caps for Long Term Food Storage Tinned Goods
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 21 Feb. 2016
These fit perfectly on a standard 400g can of food.

Medipaq® Anti-Arthritis Health THERAPY Gloves - 2 x PAIRs - Choose from Medium or Large
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product spoilt by poor finishing, 2 Oct. 2015
This would have been five stars had the stitching not started to undo after only one day. They are exactly what I need. Light support for my wrists and thumb joints; still allowing me to get on with jobs. But why can't the seams be finished?

The Hound Of The Baskervilles
The Hound Of The Baskervilles

5.0 out of 5 stars I read Mark Haddon's The curious incident of the dog ..., 20 Aug. 2015
I read Mark Haddon's The curious incident of the dog in the nighttime, and realised I had never read any Arthur Conan Doyle. Now I realise what I have been missing, and plan to read more.

Help - My Daughter Has Scoliosis
Help - My Daughter Has Scoliosis

5.0 out of 5 stars All the information, 22 May 2014
My grand-daughter is scheduled for surgery to her spine.. This book is just what I needed to know what happens.

James Martin Mini Grinder ZX595 150 Watt, Stainless Steel
James Martin Mini Grinder ZX595 150 Watt, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars real fresh coffee, 14 Feb. 2014
My old coffee grinder had finally worn out, this replacement is perfect. I can again have fresh coffee every day.

One Direction Hide and Sleep Cushion
One Direction Hide and Sleep Cushion
Offered by Otherland UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A present that was well accepted, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my grand-daughter as a Christmas present. It was very well received. She is of-course a One Direction fan.

Slow Cooking Properly Explained: Over 100 Favourite Recipes
Slow Cooking Properly Explained: Over 100 Favourite Recipes

3.0 out of 5 stars The book is fine, it's the kindle edition I have problems with, 29 Nov. 2013
The recipes are good. I have used several already. My problem is the lack of an index. I had to read through the book and bookmark anything I wanted to try. This is a problem I often have with kindle. It is fine for reading from beginning to end, often useless for finding a particular item.

Russell Hobbs 19780 Compact Slow Cooker
Russell Hobbs 19780 Compact Slow Cooker
Offered by choicefullbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box. But beware of expecting it to last., 29 Nov. 2013
I did a fair bit of research before choosing this slow cooker. I haven't been disappointed. I cook for one, but rarely cook one portion, which is why I went for a 2.4L. It does four good portions easily. 1 for now, 3 for the freezer.

This has indeed given me good service for the last twelve months. But I have now noticed that the pot has developed crazing on the glaze. Unfortunately this is outside the returns period. I would NOT give this item more than three stars now. When I replace it I shall choose a different brand.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Just wish it were more robust., 1 Nov. 2012
This inexpensive little perforated disc was the answer to a prayer. My coffee maker had aimed it's contents at me several times by tilting from it's uncertain station on the gas stove. For a long time all was well. Now sadly the disc has warped. The coffee pot now wobbles. I would so happily pay more for one which would stay flat.

Page: 1 | 2