Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Janet E. Dennison > Reviews

Content by Janet E. Dennison

Janet E. Dennison

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dynamix Ortho Elasticated Ankle 4 Way Small Compression Support
Dynamix Ortho Elasticated Ankle 4 Way Small Compression Support

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive, 17 Feb. 2016
I bought the small size as I am a size 4 slim fit, however I did struggle to get it on and off; once in place it was extremely comfortable and supportive and because it is thin I had no trouble wearing my regular shoes. I only had a muscle strain but think if I had had a painful injury I would not have persevered with it and would have preferred a wrap over style that would have been easier to get on and off. I am pleased to have it now as a stand by should the weakness re occur.

Cotswold Ladies Charlbury Red Suede Waterproof Double Velcro Shoe UK 4
Cotswold Ladies Charlbury Red Suede Waterproof Double Velcro Shoe UK 4
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten out of ten !!, 5 Jan. 2016
I am delighted with these trainers. I ordered my usual size, 4 and they fit perfectly and have good support. I have slim feet and was so pleased to find that they are not like "boats". I have worn them several times now and walked reasonable distances in them with no discomfort or chafing. They are not too chunky, so, casually smart, reasonably priced with the added bonus of being waterproof, and a lovely colour too !!

Super Soft Rectractable Travel Make Up Brush with Synthetic hair for use with Bronzer, Blusher or Powder (Bronze)
Offered by Indigo Worldwide Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nice but the hairs kept falling out and sticking to ..., 26 Oct. 2015
looks nice but the hairs kept falling out and sticking to my face - sorry it went in the bin

Daewoo KOR6L15 Manual Microwave Oven, 20 L, 700 W - White
Daewoo KOR6L15 Manual Microwave Oven, 20 L, 700 W - White
Offered by andys emporiumcouk

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this little cheapy oven-I only use it for ..., 26 Oct. 2015
Really happy with this little cheapy oven-I only use it for defrosting/heating ready made meals, cooking some vegetables, heating milk and heating my wheat bag. The timer isn't digital so not spot on accurate and it does only have a small capacity so probably no good for a family,but it suits my needs perfectly. Good value for the money.

Ability Superstore Walking Zimmer Frame Apron Bag
Ability Superstore Walking Zimmer Frame Apron Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars My partner is very happy with this, 26 Oct. 2015
My partner is very happy with this. It fitted easily to his walking frame and is better than the conventional basket for him- he can fill it up with all sorts of bits and pieces !! No good however for food or drink that is not in a sealed container.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It took a little while to soften to the contours of the table but is easily wiped clean and looks cheerful and bright in my ..., 26 Oct. 2015
Having given up on conventional cloth covers as are there are so many "accidents" in my home I thought I would try this vinyl one. It took a little while to soften to the contours of the table but is easily wiped clean and looks cheerful and bright in my dining room-very pleased with this product

Evecase Diamond Foam Splash & Shock Resistant Portfolio Sleeve Case Bag for Acer Aspire E11 / E3-111, Aspire V11 V3-111P laptop 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Notebook (Hot Pink)
Offered by BlueMall_GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct. 2015
Exactly right for my little note book-nicely padded and a soft furry lining - very girlie !!

Gabor California N, Women's Court Shoes, Grey Nubuck/Grey Metallic Leather, 4 UK
Offered by Schuhe24

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these loafers - I am a size 4 slim ..., 26 Oct. 2015
I love these loafers - I am a size 4 slim fit. Comfort from the very first time of wearing, a good instep support yet a lightweight "bouncy" feel to them

Electruepart FJM Material Dust Bag For Miele S250 300 500 700 se - BAG 230
Electruepart FJM Material Dust Bag For Miele S250 300 500 700 se - BAG 230
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Oct. 2015
Great value - these were the cheapest ones I could find on line and do the job perfectly

1 x Small Black Cat Peel off Stickers Cardmaking, 501 Crafting, Cardmaking, Halloween, Birthday, Christmas
Offered by Crazy Grans

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Oct. 2015
Exactly what I wanted to decorate a birthday card from my black cat (yes) to my granddaughter !! great

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7