ARRAY(0xa78e20a8)

Nicotinell Mint 4mg Medicated Chewing Gum 96 Pieces
Nicotinell Mint 4mg Medicated Chewing Gum 96 Pieces
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars solid product, 20 Sep 2013
I used Nicotinell and Nicorette on a daily bases and this is on eof my favourites. Work's well but for a heavy user the price could be even lower.

Sennheiser PX 100-II i Dynamic Open headset with Smart Remote and Mic to Control iPhone
Price: 50.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPhone set that I have had, 13 Dec 2012
I bought these for my 8 months world tour and I used them every day in various conditions and the durability was good because I wasn't so tender for them. Sound quality was superb for mp3's and podcast!

Seagate STBV2000200 2TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Seagate STBV2000200 2TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot, 13 Dec 2012
Fast, reliable (hopefully), not too big or heavy, silent. My first USB3 and I love it and the price was bargain as well comparing the ones in Finland.

Seiko Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet SNDC49

4.0 out of 5 stars No complains but I hoped little bit more massive size, 13 Dec 2012
My only complain is same that others have had can't see the time in dark. No other complains but it's not as big as many of the today's watches are.